Tamagotchi Music Star (v6) questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Bauwens

Reaction score
So, I haven't got one yet, but I was wondering about a few things.

I've asked a few questions in my status update and got answered. Thanks for that. But I can't really continue asking there so I decided to make this thread.

I know Tamatown might go up again, but still I would like to know what are all the features you "lose" on your Music Star without it.

For example,, because of Jhud and Tamatown123 I now know that you can't have gold cd's without Tamatown, meaning no Secret Characters. Also Jhud said something about less instruments?

So if you people would be so kind, perhaps you could create a list with the items(and eventually note what they are), instruments and other stuff that I cannot obtain without TamaTown. Thanks in advance. :)

Well...On the Music Star...You can only get two Instruments (Chosen at random). There's only one which I know that I think can't be obtained on the Music Star which is the Wild Guitar? Correct me if I am wrong. I looked everywhere but didn't find any codes for these Instruments. Nobody gives codes for Destiny Stars to obtain Special Characters, either. I did hear somewhere that if you give your Tama really good care, you will get a Special Character. Although, I don't know if it's true.

You do get instruments on your music star even without the tamatown site, but not as frecently. The band manager will give you roughly one instrument per generation, sometimes skipping out one.

You can obtain the mega drum after marrying your tama to another music star, but I think it's true that the wild guitar is exclusive obtainment from the tamatown website.

I am pretty sure that there is no way to get the special characters; Dreamtchi or Dazzilitchi without the website.

Thanks for the replies. :)

So, if I understand I get a random instrument when my egg hatches and eventually another one from the band manager?

Yes you get one as a present at the start and get it from the band manager later in the game when your tama is a teenager and it repeats all over when you go through each generation. Same with the toys but instead you get it when yours is a toddler but be careful because some tamas don't like their toy or instrument.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

How will you know what music instrument and toy they like? Or if they don't like it? I just got my music star but I haven't gotten batteries yet.

Mine seems to like all toys, but it takes a while for them to get used to a new instrument, and most adults does not get used to a new one at all.

Babies and toddles will get used to a new instrument if you change it and praise them a lot when they practise. It might take a while though, so be patient. ;)

In the stats screen where you see what music genre your tamagotchi likes, it will also stand beside it's current instrument of preferance; thus not neccessarily the one it's using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back