Weird coincidences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had a random, weird coincidence ever happened to you? If so, what?

Loads of stuff like that has happened to me. Everyone keeps saying my nickname should be dolphin girl...but the thing is, my previous TT user-name WAS actually Dolphin Girl. I guess I picked well. :p

Also, due to time zones, my 3rd anniversary on TamaTalk will be on 12/12/12! If only that was my 12th anniversary on TamaTalk, which would be impossible because I'm only 11 but oh well. My brother's birthday was also on a strange date like that, but since I can't say when his birthday is, I can't say when it was. :(

They have a specific name called 'synchronicities' and can be read about here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Carl Jung, both a psychiatrist and a psychologist, was the one who coined the term and filed it under 'analytical psychology.' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung

I studied this subject a lot since I have them happen to me often, as well as it being part of my general metaphysics studies back when I was more into it. It's a fascinating subject. They can also correlate to deja vu, premonitions, and the idea of 'animal totems/guides' as the appearance can have specific meaning to a person about a certain life event going on.

Oh man I get many of those this ones a long one . . .

One year me and my bestie were off to a gig in london we put moose in our hair and called each other moose's, in the car we found out that the drummer of the band we were off to see was called Moose. In the que outside the venue there was a bloke next to us with a fluffy moose hat on and someone further down the line shouted "Im a giant moose"

A couple of years later I started going out with a guy from collage turns out he was at that gig and he was the one that shouted "Im a giant moose"

So at the theater I go to, there are several posters of previous shows done there. If you were the original actor for a production, then you get to be drawn portrait style in the poster.

My best friend really likes this one guy who was the original Peter Pan. So she goes over to the Peter Pan poster and jokingly starts to kiss the poster...

...And then the guy walks down the hallway.

It's always fun when the person you're talking about suddenly walks by, isn't it?

my boyfriend and i....are like twins..........let's see...

both of our parents went on a honeymoon to canada

everyone always thinks we are younger than we actually are

we're both straight edge and listened to the same bands

we were always the "nice" kids in school that got picked on and didn't have many friends

AND his band added me on myspace (showing my age lol) i looked at their profile and said "he's cute" and then of course lurked his own profile and i was going to add him because we seemed similar but he added me the next day!

we've been dating for 4 years this coming february<3

Due to my psychic abilities, a lot of so-called "coincidences" happen to me, even though they are not exactly coincidences because they happen because of my powers. There was one really, really unbelievable coincidence but I can't talk about it because it has got to do with me almost committing suicide by accident. But ok, it's in the spoiler.

I was really, really mad about my mama having another baby so I decided to teach her a lesson by doing something terrible to myself. So, I planned on eating an LR44 battery from my Tamagotchi Nano. Because it was such a small battery, I thought I'd just have to go to the hospital but I'd survive...I thought it wouldn't be able to kill me. So anyway, I planned on doing it that night.

BUT, that afternoon, they had on the news that a little boy died by swallowing a battery...and it was an LR44 one. I was like, "Ummm...okaaay..." and that put me off ever doing something so dangerous again. I was lucky I was in the lounge room the time the news was on, because I hardly ever watch TV. It is very, very odd....

oh! and sometimes if i think or talk about certain people i end up seeing them ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back