Taming Creepers- Step by Step (Full Version Only)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
The Creepers, as seen in the full version of MineCraft, can actually be tamed by making a trap, known as a Creeper Trap.

Blocks that need to be used:

4 trap doors

a Gray block

A Yellow flower

A red flower.

Step 1: put a hole in the ground, then put a gray block in the middle.

Step 2: Put 4 trap doors, one on the top, one on the bottom, one on the left, one on the right (must be near the gray block floor)

Step 3: Make sure there is a Creeper coming to you, and make sure that you are near the trap

Step 4: The Creeper should be heading where the trap is placed.

Step 5: When the Creeper goes into the trap, the doors shut to look like a cage. NOTE: the Creeper might start spazzing out when it is caught.

Step 6: Place a red flower near the left of the trap, and a yellow flower near the top right of the trap.

Step 7: The Creeper should have its head down, facing the ground.

Step 8: Dig out a passageway for the Creeper to escape in, then it will follow you around.

Here's a video to give my steps a little more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hUryyzokNLk

Last edited by a moderator:
QUESTION: did you do this on easy difficulty? because creepers dont explode (unless disturbed) on easy during daytime. I'd like to see that video during night

QUESTION: did you do this on easy difficulty? because creepers dont explode (unless disturbed) on easy during daytime. I'd like to see that video during night

ANSWER: I only played the real version for FREE, and I have to pay to get the Full Package. I posted this just in case people don't know how to tame Creepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back