Photo
- - - - -

Questions about a Tama-Go...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:56 PM ( #1 )

Hello everyone,

The other week I bought a Tamagotchi Tama-Go at Toys R Us, as an impulse buy. I adore Tamagotchi in all shapes and forms, and I just had to have it.

I hatched a little boy on the 1st December. At the moment he is an adult Kuromametchi, and is happily bobbing around his...screen. :lol: Woo!

I've noticed in the background of the screen that he has his little Christmas Tree set up, but at random times of the day - a sleigh and a reindeer show up on the screen. My little guy gets crazy excited, and dances around. But no matter which button I press - the sleigh and reindeer disappear. I don't understand, is this sleigh and reindeer serving a purpose or is it just a count down for Christmas?

My second question... My Kuromametchi sometimes beeps for attention and an exclamation mark appears above his head. I go to discipline/praise him, but when I hit any button he runs up close to the screen. He does this about 3 times a day. Is that normal too?

I have owned heaps of Tamagotchi versions before, this one seems to be quite fun to use, even if it is so... bulky. -_-

Thanks!

Replies

Views

Started

04 Dec 2012

Last Post

29 Dec 2012

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:57 AM ( #2 )

The exclamation mark thing is normal. All Tama Gos do that thing where they run up close to the screen.
The santa animation on your Tama Go is a seasonal thing. It's like with other Tamagotchis.
On other Tamas, you find that random animations that appear on the screen tend to disappear when you press a button.

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:20 AM ( #3 )

Oh OK, thanks. I guess I haven't witnessed it before. ^_^ It's still pretty cute, but the sleigh visits twice a day and leaves no presents. Poor little guy must feel a bit ripped off without a present. :P

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:32 AM ( #4 )

When he comes up to the screen after calling, it's like he's saying: "Hey there, I missed you". :D Cute, huh?

Lauredotchi

• lauredotchi user photo

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:47 AM ( #5 )

The christmas tree and the sleigh animation are normal, and so is the exclamation mark. Every Tama-Go does that, other versions have special seasonal animations as well, as you probably now. I have a Kuromametchi on my Tama-Go too, by the way!

Stefan Bauwens

• stefan-bauwens user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:02 AM ( #6 )

On Christmas itself does theanimation change a little? For example, do you see santa on the sleigh or something?

Superspeedy33

• superspeedy33 user photo

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:23 PM ( #7 )

awesome

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:15 PM ( #8 )

On Christmas itself does theanimation change a little? For example, do you see santa on the sleigh or something?

There is no santa on the sleigh as far as I can remember, but Santaclautchi will visit your tama at 10:30 in the christmas eve, so be sure to watch out for it!

Stefan Bauwens

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:43 AM ( #9 )

There is no santa on the sleigh as far as I can remember, but Santaclautchi will visit your tama at 10:30 in the christmas eve, so be sure to watch out for it!

On the Tama-Go? That would be awesome.

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:49 PM ( #10 )

On the Tama-Go? That would be awesome.

yup, on the tama-go :D

Stefan Bauwens

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 AM ( #11 )

Great! I'll be looking out for that one. :D

Kandy6457

• kandy6457 user photo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:12 PM ( #12 )

PM or AM?

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:45 AM ( #13 )

PM or AM?

10:30pm. Sorry for not specifying earlier ^_^

Stefan Bauwens

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:17 AM ( #14 )

10:30pm. Sorry for not specifying earlier ^_^

Oh, I was just wondering that. I'm happy it's PM, because it wouldn't be as much fun otherwise.

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:33 PM ( #15 )

Oh, I was just wondering that. I'm happy it's PM, because it wouldn't be as much fun otherwise.

Yup, but as it is, it's just magical :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi:

crokertam

• crokertam user photo

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:06 AM ( #16 )

The exclamation mark thing happens to me too, and makes me feel like it needs something. Anyway, I haven;t witnessed the sleigh think on my own tamago, but a seasonal event has always happened on my previous versions :)