Strange Dinkie Dino,help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zozox

Reaction score
Hello,i have strange Dinkie Dino!
$(KGrHqJHJCIFCCqCP!tPBQst0KbZbQ~~60_35.JPG

its the same like this one,but its not Rokuroku Dinokun,its written "Dinkie Dino" and when i reset it it shows erupting Volcano.This Dinkie or not has for food Fish,Beer,Cookie and stmg strange.He can drive car,has toilet,EQ stage,Sickness stage,Heart stage in blocks when i am checking status.

what kind of dinkie is this?

sorry on bad english,Greetings from Croatia

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a rip off Dinkie Dino. It runs off the same programming as the Johnny Cat. If you see the video below the Johnny Cat has the same features as your dino.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

No,he is round,its not cat,he use to drive big car,he has fish,beer,candy,and smth round not milk,game is little different,status icons are different,the icons in status look like Johny cats,but different.

Hey that picture is of the Dinkie I bought! https://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

So wait, is this Dinkie I bought a fake?

Also the icons on that packaging for the cat there are the exact same as my MGA Bunny.

Also, stab in the dark, but maybe you got a My Little Rex? I haven't had one of those in years though, so I don't remember much about it.

what fake tama i got ,yes its fake dinkie..but what is it?

One of my broken Dinkie's I was able to somewhat fix last night, however I noticed when it hatched, instead of the screen just doing the whole light to dark and fuzzy image and stuff, an egg appeared after it flashed to white, and then it hatched and then boom, the baby dino head bouncing around. Is it a fake or just a different animation? Both Dinkie Dinos I have are the Japanese writing on the shell, different color shells. I have a red DD that's English but it doesn't work at all, (original owner's kids dropped it in soda, it's fried for sure), so I can't tell the different versions. Maybe the other is an English in a Japanese shell? Or my teal one is? I'm very confused.

I noticed different Dinkies have different hatch sequences. Not sure why lol but they do! So, it's perfectly normal to see the screen shrinking animation or the egg. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back