The begining of Tamagotchi Planet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lala0629

Reaction score
Once, just outside the solar system layed bunches of materials. The things that normally make a planet. Like ice, gasses,and dust. But there was something else. That something else was a small spark of energy.

One day, the materials started pushing together very hard. The result left a small green sphere. Then the ice formed into a drool, and the clouds. The spark formed the rest of the planet.

BOOM! The planet was created. Then the " spark`s" Energy left was used to form an egg.

The egg shivered. It rocked back and forth back and forth. Then, a creature popped out. It was Mametchi, but he was a baby. He looked around, and he saw fields, meadows, and city`s.

You see the spark was made of many things.It was made of friendship, gratidue, imagination, and fun. So that`s what tamagotchi`s were made of.

That day, Mametchi was sad. He wanted more people to share this gift. So he used lots of it to make more tama eggs pop up. He wanted to have lots of best friends. A orange, curly haired tama hatched.

" Where am I, and who am I?" The girl said

" I don`t know. It`s like some kind of world, or adventure." The boy said.

" Well lets give ourselves names then. I like the name Memetchi so I am going to name myself that." She exclaimed.

" I like that name. I want my name to sound something simillar. I want my name to be Mametchi!" Mametchi said.

After that came Lovelitchi, Kutchipatchi, Kuromemetchi, Flowertchi, Makiko,and Gozarutchi. Mametchi and Memetchi explained to them the adventures they would have and what they would explore at this place.

" I have an idea! Lets call ourselves tamagotchi`s! Tamago means egg, and tomodachi means friend. So we`ve hatched from eggs and were friends right?" Mametchi called

"Sure!" everyone responded.

" How about, since were the first tamagotchi`s we can be a group. We can call ourselves tama friends.After all we are best friends" Lovelitchi asked.

" We love it Lovelitchi!" Everyone answered.

So from that day on, everyone used those gifts so there could be new tama`s. They met tons of new friends. Lovelitchi became a actress and a singer. Gozarutchi is a ninja. Mametchi is an inventor. Flowertchi took care of plants. And that`s the story of tamagotchi planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back