UTAU virtual diva/ vocal synthasizer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamiko

Reaction score
I was just wondering if I'm the only one who uses this for fun... UTAU is a Vocal synthesizer kinda like a homemade Vocaloid... It's really fun and there's an english patch. There is a community of others who make voice banks and ust's. a ust is an electronic sheet music that your utau reads and sings back to you...

here's an example

Gangam Style UTAU: Yamiko Heba Cover. https://soundcloud.com/yamiko-2/leaked-gangnam-style-demo

or if you need a visual example...

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

(and just for reference the guy who did this did a english voicebank and mine is a romanji japanese voicebank so the system for the sounds are different.)

I don't own any audio... but I do own UTAU: Yamiko Heba

I used to use UTAU.

I left the community when I heard Tree's voicebank.

I used to use UTAU a little, but it was more complicated than the Vocaloid software itself for me... I was more of a listener.

Wow, I used to be into vocaloid but I didn't know there was an easier program out there!

UTAU ISN'T EASIER. UTAU IS STUPIDLY HARD TO USE.
Depends on what you do... Did you use the english patch that and did you download a Romanji Voice bank? That makes everything easier to use. Besides UTAU is better than Vocaloid in a variety of ways for example you can change the sounds to your voice bank because they're not preset.

For me UTAU is harder too. It's too ustable for me. Always something is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back