P's, Love, and Happiness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This log is all about my yellow P's!

Yellow = my favorite color.

Right now I have an adult, he is a boy, and he is a cute Knightchi (AKA Naitotchi)

His favorite item is the clapperboard! When you use it, he stars in his own movie and you get to watch it. Here he is about to impale that pesky Kunoitchi.

hrfnnt.jpg

Notice that Knightchi is wearing a cat hat because I love cats, and the weird star suit because it is his favorite suit.

He has a Tama Pet! Her name is Furilabutchi and she is the pink thing in the top left corner of this pic.

Tamagotchi_Ps_pets.jpg

He has three of his puzzle pieces! He is also dating a lovely Warutsutchi. I plan on making them marry after I get all four of Knightchi's puzzle pieces. I like how it plays KiraKira Dream when you get a piece, but I prefer Happy Happy Harmony.

See you next post!

Thank you Tamatown123 for liking, following, and voting!

Ah, Knightchi broke up with Warutsutchi; she asked him to marry her, and I said no because I didn't have him in the book yet. But then I got his fourth puzzle Piece, and he was ready to be married!

He met an adorable Amakutchi, and after a few dates, they proposed! The wedding was the sweetest thing I've seen. It has them walking along thinking of all the things they did together, and it plays Smile For Tomorrow, a beautiful song from the Tamagotchi anime. It was hilarious when Amakutchi found a present waiting for her at her house...and out popped KNIGHTCHI!

Here's what Amakutchi looks like

Amakutchi_anime.jpg

After the wedding, Knightchi came home with a baby boy that looked like a blue cloud. After playing with it, Knightchi left, and unlike on previous versions, the baby is happy and doesn't cry! Now I'm on generation 2. The little dude evolved into a toddler who looks like a turtle. Sorry this photo is garbage, I took it with my webcam.

293yqfm.jpg

He has the pencil skill, so I assume he will either become Mametchi, Nandetchi, or Raitotchi as a grown-up. Thus, I made the lounge room look like a laboratory! :eek:

See ya next time!

Shame on me for not posting, but I got MAMETCHI! Here he is during his wedding with none other than Himespetchi

e9f6ub.jpg

I'll post about their baby later, but it's another boy. ;)

Latest posts

Back