I have an illness =(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
So since I joined these forums I've developed an illness, I like to call it tamagotchi fever =( I was a completely normal person once but now I carry bag of tamagotchis around with me every where I go....

=p

Seriously though, I joined these forums looking to find out how to find a set of tama P1/P2 for me and my BF to play with... then I bought a Tama ID L E, then a dinkie dino, tamagotchi angel, tama-go, a buncha V3's and V4's and then a mint V4.5 in package.

I've never had a hobby really other than doodling which I consider just a time waster, so I just want to thank all you guys for accepting me even though I can come off crude or rude at times. This is one of the nicest communities I've met online that does not persecute people just for being new into a hobby!

+1 Internets for all of yous!

Same here, it's bit me bad and it's becoming infected! D:

I was a completely normal person once but now I carry bag of tamagotchis around with me every where I go....
That sounds familiar... except for the part about being completely normal once. I've never been that :p But, bag of Tamagotchis, check, got that with me every day!

Normality? What's that? Oh don't even get me started on my weird hobbies and likes.... :p

I so recognise myself in you guys :p :D Not normal, and I've definatly got the chronical type of tamagotchi fever :wub:

mine has died down because i pretty much have all the ones i want...for now :p

Good thing I transferred my funds into my savings before I'd have another go at them lol :p

My Tamagotchi Fever is a little TOO bad because I buy hundreds of dollars of Tamagotchi stuff without telling my parents. In just a year I've spent almost $400. ._.

My Tamagotchi Fever is a little TOO bad because I buy hundreds of dollars of Tamagotchi stuff without telling my parents. In just a year I've spent almost $400. ._.
I'm about there with you. >_>;

Luckily it was all my spending money and I haven't really dipped into my bank account or even touched my savings. I just had a lot of recreation money because there were no videos games out for a while that i wanted. :p

I don't even know how much I've spent on Tamas this year, but less than average. I have 31 Tamas (I think...? I had 32 then I gave one to EMF then gave one to Fwoggy then bought one then...oh forget trying to count them :p ) and I've been collecting for roughly 3 years. In fact...EXACTLY 3 years since today just so happens to be my 3rd anniversary on TamaTalk AND collecting! But anyway, if I hadn't given any away, I would now have 33 Tamas which means a precise average of 11 Tamas a year. This year I bought a grand total of...2 Tamas.

The point is, if I ever had Tamagotchi Fever, it's definitely died down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back