What is in my tamagotchi's room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo123

Reaction score
I have a tamago and its a belltchi and there's this thing,I don't know what it is. Is it another tamagotchi? It's in my tama's room and it won't go away sometimes. It just stands there. WHAT IS IT????

Could you post a picture of it? I might be able to figure it out

I'll try...

How do I post pictures? I don't know how to

Last edited by a moderator:
Upload the image to an image hosting site. Like tinypic, then take the link with the
imageproxy.php
on it then copy it over here. It has the box around the img on both sides, one has a / in the box.

imageproxy.php
your image... [/img ]

bjbckx.jpg
It's on the left,I'll post another one

It is that dark thing,at the side of the screen on the left sorry its bad quality

It's your tama's christmas tree, a seasonal thing that will be displayed in your tamagotchis room during December month ;)

Once you recognise it as a christmas tree, I find it really cute :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what it was, I feel so stupid right now lol

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what it was, I feel so stupid right now lol
It really isn't that easy to see; in fact it actually took several years for me to realise the same thing on my v3.

On the v3 the christmas tree is talking, and I used to think that it was a friend my tama had found. :p

I got my tama go at christmas so when it started it had the christmas tree and it took me 2 sec to figure it out...

At certain parts of the year, there are little animated things sitting in the corner of your screen. Among them are a Christmas tree (for Christmas) and a rabbit (for Easter). I'm pretty sure there are several other ones. (maybe a birthday one?)

haha i was wondering the same thing....although today mine was beeping and i looked and there was a star on the screen, then it showed a rabbit and now there is a rabbit in the back corner

haha i was wondering the same thing....although today mine was beeping and i looked and there was a star on the screen, then it showed a rabbit and now there is a rabbit in the back corner
Are you sure the date is right? Because you're not supposed to have rabbits on the screen at Christmas. :p

hehe yes i'll have to check because i didn't realise different things showed up for certain times of the year. i must've changed it without realising, as there was a chrissie tree to begin with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back