Sound Problem on iDLE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamageff

Reaction score
So I just bought my very first Tamagotchi iDL in English from a local online shop. I'm new to this whole tamagotchi thing (but I had a tamagotchi once, a dino blah blah.)

So, I'm new to iDL's and I just had it like 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was just a bit worried that the sounds of my iDL is a bit too low. I've seen a lot of Youtube vids on iDL's and their speakers sounded pretty loud. Could it be a problem on mine? I never noticed it earlier than just a few days from now, since I always had its sounds turned off to conserve battery (and I actually use them during classes, lol). I don't really think it's a factory defect or anything, but I just wanted to note that when it was delivered to me it was packed in a plastic packaging, just the box itself (no extra box, no bubble wraps.) I'm actually kinda freaking out about it since it could be the obvious reason. I kinda have a bit of knowledge on technical stuffs like these, but I don't have the courage to open it up yet, because I might just make it worse, and the cost for this thing isn't a joke! Please help!! D:

My Tamagotchi ID was very much like this. The sound wasn't as loud as my other Tamagotchi's. I would have taken it apart and cleaned it, but I did not want to risk breaking my ID. Have you got any other tamagotchi ID L's that you can compare the sound to.

It also could be the different camera's that users have used, the sound is different from what you actually hear in real life. As long as you can hear the sound on your Tama, I wouldn't worry too much as it is most likely normal. However you could contact the company/shop where you bought the ID LE from and explain the sound is low and they may offer you a replacement.

I don't know if this is helpful, but one week ago I recieved and started my second tama-go, whose sound was quieter than my first one.

After a few hours it suddenly started making normal-volume sounds just like my other tama-go, and I've got no idea as to why; I did nothing special on it when the sound increased.

Hopefully it's just a temporary issue for your ID le as well ^_^

I remember getting my iD way back and noticing that the sound was a lot quieter than I was used to. I haven't run my iD in a while now so I can't compare it to my iD L-E, but I have a feeling that it's probably normal. Like jordboss said, as long as you can hear it, it should be fine - I wouldn't risk opening it up.

I have the same issue with my other pets. Pretty much almost all my Digimon pets, actually. Not sure if the speakers are going out or what....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back