Tamas in the Real World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringotchi123

Reaction score
To join, post on the OCC page. Please, be kind!

Oops, almost forgot my entry.

Oh great. My best friend moved to Colorado and my parents moved back to Gotchi Planet. How do I survive!?!?!?!? I can't even get out! I'm trapped in this, this, this egg of a machine!!!!!!! *lunges at screen and falls through* Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Wait, I'm in color. And 3D! Is this concrete? And giant trees? Where am I ?! Wait, at least I still have my trusty diary.

Dear Diary,

Stuck in a strange world. Everything is huge! There are weird creatures here. I wanna go home in my egg!!!!!!

Your scared owner,

Emma

I feel much better. Now, IS THERE ANY OTHER TAMAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!???????

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hm.." Sam said, looking around his little house "Just..where is everyone? This dosen't look like Tamagotchi Planet to me.." Frightened..he went back...and back. Suddenly, he fell out of no where! "Really, that's how bad the quality of this wall is?" Sam whispered to himself "I thought it---" Sam looked around in this suprisingly new world. "JUST WHERE AM I?! FIRST THE LITTLE MACHINE THINGY, AND NOW THIS?" He screamed "Okay, I got to keep calm, I need to search for people" He climbed onto a book and shoved away a few papers. He could see..another Tamagotchi! Intensively, he jumped and shouted in his little voice "Hey! I'm a Tamagotchi too!"

Pop! Megan bounced out of her egg. " Where am I?" She spoke. She felt dizzy from turning and turning to get out of her egg. Finally, she dropped onto the floor, from losing her balance. " Where am I?" " Who am I?" She questioned. She looked, and in her bathroom she found a mirror. " Hey look, I am a tamagotchi. Hmm... I am a.. uh.. Choribotchi." She went to the kitchen, for she was looking for food. " Hey look! Yummy candy and rice!" She then ate some so she was full and happy.

Pop! Fender popped out of an egg! He looked around. He was in a strange, new world. He bounced down to the floor. He was hungry, and looked for something to eat. He went to the kitchen. Fender couldn't eat solid food, so he devoured some condiments. After he was full, he saw another Tama...

Pop! Henry popped out of his egg. He looked like a fluffy blue cloud. He blinked while looking around. His vision was poor, so he couldn't see where he was going as he toddled along.

FLUMP.

"Where am I?" he asked, nervous. He could tell that he was somewhere new, and when he looked closely, he could make out the outlines of Tamagotchis. "ooogh...I wish I could see properly!" He tripped over something. "OW! Can someone help me?"

Pop! Rex hatched from his egg. " Where are the dohnuts?" "Where`s the candy?" Rex said. "Oh there`s a fridge full of rice and candy right over there!" He stuffed his face into the food. " Hey I am a Nittobotchi!" " I am going to be taking my nap now." " "Zzzzzzzz...."

" I am going to go outside!" Megan exclaimed. " Look I found a park! It`s called....um... Donut Park!" She took a look closer. She walked into the park. A hapihapitchi came, " Hapihapitchi! Awwoooo!" " Awww your so cute! I want you to be my pet some day!" She said. Then, Megan and Hapihapitchi played. After playing, Megan wanted to discover more places. Then she spotted a cool place. " Ooooh! There`s a arcade too!" She walked inside. There were two games to play. She played the Paku Paku Burger game. Then she went back home.. " Wow that was fun! But tireing too." Megan ate some rice and candy, because she had an empty belly. " I am tired. I`m going to take a nap." Them she curled up on her bed, and started resting. She was out.

Pop! Quinn hatched out of her egg. She looked around. The place around her was so big and scary. She was very frightened. She wanted to just go back in her egg and live there forever. "H-hello? Is anyone there?" she said.

"I'm a Tamagotchi too!" Sam said, waving at Quinn. He was so happy there were other Tamas here.

Quinn heard the other Tamagotchi, and looked up and waved back. She was a little happier knowing there was another tama here. She wondered if there were more.

" Hi Quinn!" Megan said " Nice to meet you!" " I wonder if there are any other tama`s"

Link found a gaming console. "What's this?" He asked Henry. All of a sudden, he could make out the words, "RETRON Gaming Console". "Nevermind", he said, and he went to a video game store and bought the game called "The Ultimate RETRON Brawl", and goes back home and plays it. He unlocks Cloud Strife, Mario, and Agumon.

I was twirling of happiness after my owner fed me Sushi, my favorite food. My owner smiled, looked up, and continued walking through the park. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp jolt and suddenly popped out of my capsule. I frowned. Where was I? I spun around to see my owner in the far distance, long gone. I felt a burning sensation on my skin. It was the sun. I had to find water! I bounced onto a GIAGANTIC tree, and saw a huge fountain as big as he ocean, not too far off. I jumped, landing with a tiny splash in the water. "Ahhh."

I remembered my home in the Tamagotchi Ocean. And I had to get back to my owner! I hopped out of the fountain, seeing other Tamagotchis on the floor. I smiled and they waved. "What's your name? Are you a Tamagotchi too?" asked an unfamiliar Tamagotchi character. I replied, "Yes... I'm a KeroPyontchi!"

Link was still at his house playing video games, buying more and playing them. Would everyone find out about his gamer personality? Or would they just stare at him like "What are you doing?" He paused his game and went to fish the KeroPyontchi. He fished using KeroPyontchi's favorite bait. When he caught him, he put him on the grill and after cooking badly, he ate it. "MMMM, yummy!", he said. Five minutes later... "I need to go to the toilet!" He said. He sat and did his thing. He flushed the KeroPyontchi and the burritos and the peanuts down the toilet.

Ok, sorry this is off topic, but what the heck was that? KeroPyontchi already got out of the water in my story. You can't be fishing her... But thanks for saying she was tasty :)

" Hi Quinn!" Megan said " Nice to meet you!" " I wonder if there are any other tama`s"
Quinn was kind of shocked. "How did you know my name?" she asked, having not even introduced herself before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back