My v2 had a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
Has this ever happened to your v2?

I was quite disappointed when I put my battery in because my character wasn't there when I pressed 'download'.

I was going to check it's details but I pressed the B button and I realised there was a little glitch next to the seconds on the clock.

Anyways, I pressed B again and the normal animation was bobbing up and down on the screen... then something weird happened.

A ghost appeared and then left the screen. A weird but cool glitch?

CLICK HERE to see the video.

Has anyone else experienced a glitch on any of their Tamagotchis?

Last edited by a moderator:
weird! no never had it happen, has that tamagotchi ever been debugged before?

was that the character you had before it died?

man I really want to run a v2 again :(

weird! no never had it happen, has that tamagotchi ever been debugged before?

was that the character you had before it died?

man I really want to run a v2 again :(
No, I had a Zukitchi.

I did open it once, which did damage it a bit since I was unexperienced at the time.

Yeah, the v2s are one of my favourites that BanDai made.

Oh my gosh! AWESOME glitch, yet scary at the same time! xDDD

Too bad my V2 is broken..

Woah...that's quite odd. I love my v2! It's currently my favorite Tama right now. I once debugged one of my Tamagotchis and it went all screwy and weird. I tried it again and was then able to choose whatever character i wanted but the time was going super fast. I was able to fix it and it is now back to normal. lol xD Not something to try on a fav. Tama...thats for sure.

Was the ghost you saw the spirit we see when our Tamagotchis pass away? It might have been a screw-up on the battery or circuit board. Try cleaning the circuit board and make sure aloof the wires are in the right order. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back