Which one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey dear people here on TamaTalk

Im not totally new to Tamagotchis as I had one when I was younger in 1996. Now im 27 and Im still sometimes in the mood to play with it.

I bought a tama go half a year ago after I sold all my old Tamagotchis I didnt have one anymore. I liked the Tama go. Especially the new egg form is cute. So now I heard about all these Colour Tamas that came out like the IDL and now the P's. I thought about spending some money and buy one. But im actually a bit out of line what could be good.

Does it have to be the new P's or is the IDL cute enough. Its a lot money and I wanna prepare myself at best.

And is it a big Problem that some tamas are only in chinese or will I understand it easily.

I saw a Tamagotchi IDL at ebay for a cool price of 50€ + shipping costs....sounds good hm?

best wishes Verena from germany

If you worry that you'd find it difficult to understand Japanese, then get an iDL. it already has an english version, the iDLE. but also consider that tama p's has a lot of new cool features, and is of course exclusive of all updates (since its the latest). most japanese tama owners say that the language barrier doesn't really matter since everything is self explanatory, you just have to explore it at first. and the p's comes out with a sold separately accessories (deco pierce) which adds more features to ur tama.

Well, I don't have a P's.

What I do have though, is an iD L.

Like tamageff said, for the P's you need to purchase other accessories to add on so you can unlock some new stuff (you don't have to purchase them though).

The problem is that those extra accessories are quite expensive and you could even buy a different Tamagotchi with that amount of money.

On the other hand, it does have newer features than the iD L and I'm guessing you could do more things with it.

I love my iD L. The design is really nice and gameplay is fun. Each colour version can do different things.

The colour versions are more advanced than the originals.

If you want, you can check some reviews out on YouTube to see what each of the colour Tamas can do.

hey thanks you two for giving your opinion. Its not that easy. I saw the ID L for around 50€ for me here in germany if I order it from Japan. With some help from the online world I might be able to read it and understand it. The P's is cute as well.....but as one of you said, you have to buy the accessoires to make it work perfectly. Is there actually a tamaworld for both? So I could use them online. Cuz for the Tama go I have no tamaworld at the moment, which is very say. I never could try that cuz I got my tama go after that tamaworld was down....pity! :-(

So question now is IDL for 50€ or spending a little more and buying the P's. Lets see if I get some money for christmas then I could affort whatever I like better. Only condition....it has to be purple lol! I adore purple.

As for the P's, you don't really have to buy the extra piercings/accessories. They only provide additional items/locations and new raisable characters, but you're perfectly fine with the P's on its own.

hey thanks you two for giving your opinion. Its not that easy. I saw the ID L for around 50¤ for me here in germany if I order it from Japan. With some help from the online world I might be able to read it and understand it. The P's is cute as well.....but as one of you said, you have to buy the accessoires to make it work perfectly. Is there actually a tamaworld for both? So I could use them online. Cuz for the Tama go I have no tamaworld at the moment, which is very say. I never could try that cuz I got my tama go after that tamaworld was down....pity! :-(

So question now is IDL for 50¤ or spending a little more and buying the P's. Lets see if I get some money for christmas then I could affort whatever I like better. Only condition....it has to be purple lol! I adore purple.
i recommend the id l because i think it has better characters, all add ons are free downloads, and imo the design of the toy is nicer and less overdecorated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Amat yes yes the word overdecorated that's what I was searching for.....I saw the P's and i didnt really like the design. But I was afraid the features were much better and I would hate myself for buying and IDL. Spending so much money on it.

But I guess the IDL will be just fine for me :) Will try to get it around christmas or a few days after. Maybe I'll find someone here that wants to sell his purple one. Will look at the tbay :)

Dear Tama lovers gonna order me a tama id l english from hongkong via ebay and was wondering how much taxes will I have to pay...maybe anyone knows where I can find that information. Im from germany though...

Dear Tama lovers gonna order me a tama id l english from hongkong via ebay and was wondering how much taxes will I have to pay...maybe anyone knows where I can find that information. Im from germany though...
I ordered from a seller who offered free shipping and had a pretty decent price on the tamas; I recieved the item quickly, it was safely packaged, brand new and working perfectly.

I'll link to this seller's open offers on ebay here. :)

Yellow

Green

Purple

Thanks for your answer that's the item I wanted to buy lol....but I mean not the shipment but the taxes and vat prices my country will ask...?

Thanks for your answer that's the item I wanted to buy lol....but I mean not the shipment but the taxes and vat prices my country will ask...?
When I ordered mine I did not have to pay anything on top of the price it says on ebay; eventual taxes and stuff are included and paid from the shipper. :D

Hey everyone I finally got my id L in purple...and im so in love with it...especially all the items and rooms you can download....the games i didnt even test yet but its so cute...

it looks like chocolate when its not washed lol. I didnt have to pay any taxes as it came to germany so that made me very happy....

I can only give everyone the advice to buy it, its really worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back