Tamagotchi V4- Battery Running Dead?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Okay, here's the weirdest thing I ever experienced. When I was playing with my Tamagotchi V4, the pixels kind of faded and they went back to normal. Then when I tried IR Communication, the pixels on screen faded, then a battery with an X across it appeared and was blinking. I reset it, then I tried the Clone item, and the pixels faded and went back to normal as the music was playing. Then I tried the Clone a second time, and the battery showed up again. Does that mean I might need to change the battery on my V4?

Yes, fading pixels and the "dead battery" sign are both signs that your battery is dying and need replacing.

I know, but I have been playing with it for years and it NEVER did the low battery thing. now it decides to do it.

I know, but I have been playing with it for years and it NEVER did the low battery thing. now it decides to do it.
It's supposed to do the "low battery thing." I think you should be worried if it doesn't. What does it usually do when it has a low battery?

Unless you've never had a low battery ever before. That's pretty rare. The batteries usually work for about 3-4 months on a V4, my personal best being a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never ever had the low battery thing come up when I first played with it. well, when it has a low battery, I play with it with the Clone item, and the pixels seem to fade in and out. and when I tried IR, the pixels faded and the battery symbol came. It's the first time that the battery ever went low.

It likely happend when you connected your tama together. Thats what usually ends my battery's life... If you got a year out of it... That is pretty good for a year of active tama. Unless you had it tabbed up or paused.

Neither do I, but that is usually what ends battery life... Maybe putting your battery in and out of other tamas... Like sharing between versions.

I only took the battery out once when I was trying to debug the V4, but the screws were small, and I had to put the battery back in. It was fine until it happened.

There isn't any problem with the Tamagotchi. The amount of time your battery lasted was remarkably long, just get a new battery for the Tama.

With most of my Tamas, whenever the battery is low, the low battery symbol shows up on the screen when I try to open an icon (like the friends list). If I take out the battery, put the battery in a container in the fridge for a few hours, and put it back in the Tama, then all it does when it has a low battery is fade in and out a bit. (I found this trick online somewhere a few years ago, not sure if the fridge part is necessary, but whatever.) It seems like this lengthens the battery life a bit.

It's not powering on anymore...

well, I think I need to get a new battery, because my V4 isn't powering up anymore...I just hope Ray (Rayman the Gozarutchi) isn't dead when I get a new battery.

then the logical thing to do would be go buy a new battery....smh

Change the battery Chama. Lol. It take CR2032 batteries. This doesn't really require a new topic. A status update might have been more eiffecient. Silly.

Walgreens has them. And i think CVS. And various other stores like Walmart and Target.

Chama... Since you have this topic open. There isn't a need for two topics about your battery. I merdged your two topics together. Lets keep this to one topic, m'kay?

Oh and the tama you had should be fine. Just make sure to download when you reset your tama. Should show up just as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back