buzzing sound on v2 & v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steenie

Reaction score
put your tamagotchis close to your ear! does yours make a buzzing or beeping noise when running?

mine do -_-

It's probably just the electrical current. I can hear it in TVs when they're on and muted.

oh yeah true! but all of my other versions are quiet

Hm, odd. Does it happen with all of your V2s and V3? (Assuming you have multiples.)

i only have one of each that's why i posted here to see if anyone else's buzz

Just checked and yep, my V2 and V3 beep, but my V4.5 does not.

ok thanks! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
V1s are silent? I could be that in the earlier 3 versions it was just a test to make sure it was running, but with the later versions it got changed.

i was trippin haah

i only have v2 v3 and v4.5 but i'm waiting for a v4 and v5 >.<

but my music star and tama-go don't buzz

I only have a V2, V3, and V4.5 as well, I want a V4 in camo, not sure about getting a V1, and not too interested in the 5 series or the V6.

oh that's so cute that it's a heartbeat! i noticed it goes along with the seconds on the clock

It's supposed to be a "heartbeat"... It's beeping steadily now on my v3. "Heartbeats" are most common when your Tamagotchi is a baby/ toddler or sleeping :)

It's caused by a circuit (LCD circuit I think) lighting up pixels on the Tama. It seems to be in synch with the animations. The "Z" you see when your Tama is sleeping is a good example :)

Some people also say that beeping is the clock ticker. You know, that thingy that keeps the time. The beeps are in synch with the little hearts that tell the seconds. But one thing puzzles me: The beeping acually GETS SLOWER when I'm at the clock screen. It goes like this: Beep. *Skip*. Beep. *Skip* ect. But when Im at the main screen, it beeps steadily. Hope this helped. :)

--Kero <3

EDIT: Fixed a typo -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back