Friend Problem....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Well I have a somewhat of a friend.......but let me just explain.

My "friend" in the beginning, we were really good friends. Like we saw each other everyday, we were basically bros and sis. Towards August, she wanted to make a TV show and star on it, like a real TV show. I didn't really support her, and she got mad at me for 2 months. I kept apologizing to her but she wouldn't answer me. In October, we finally made up. In same month, we had another fight, and we weren't friends, again....... We did make up though, again.

Well now she's treating me horribly. She treats all of her other friends like great people, but she treats me like 20% of how she teaches her other friends. She finds me annoying, and I have a memory of when I was called annoying in 6th grade, so I get really depressed because it was extreme when that happen. I wanna tell her I'm sorry but at the same time I just wanna leave her. But the problem with that is she's not someone to talk with face to face or anything like that. And the friends I'm with she's friends with, so idk what to do.... Should I stay or should I go? If I go, how do I KIT with my friends without being with her. If stay, how do I get her to like me. (I'm not funny, but she likes Jenna Marbles, PewDiePie, and likes people who are funny)

- TamaTamatchi

Well maybe you could tell her that you are sorry she thinks you are annoying but it really hurts your feelings the way she is treating you. Maybe you guys can come to a truce and just not be friends nor be enemies, so you can still hang around your friends with her around, but have a mutual understanding that you guys aren't "besties" anymore but that is no reason to hate each other. Maybe in the future she will grow to like you again and things will be mended, but for now give her some space. You should also ask her what about you she finds so annoying, so that if you do see her when you are hanging around your friends you can just tone it down a bit to avoid conflict.

If she says she's sorry after you tell her how you feel then that would be great too, just don't go and change yourself for her because then you will be really unhappy.

And don't be hurt that this girl doesn't like you, people have different tastes in friends just as they do with clothes or food, so just because you might not be her cup of tea doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way ;)

Wow. Thanks Brit. The cup of tea thing you just said made me smile. I just freak a lot whenever my friends do this, epically her, I don't know why though. Thanks so much. This made me feel WAY better. :)

- TamaTamathci

Additionally...

Everyone is annoying in their own way, and everyone has different ideas of what is annoying. Try doing something really nice for her, but at the same time, keeping your distance (in case of spontaneous combustion :p ). And make sure you have a few other friends, too. She might say you're "annoying" but really mean you're a bit too clingy or something. If you're concerned about what she says about you, ask her.

This girl also may have something hard going on in her life. Be there for her, and give her time to get over it.

Being annoying is nothing to be ashamed of, since some people get upset over the smallest things.

Well, just say your sorry & stuff, & if that doesnt work & she wants to say bad things to her friends about you, then confront her. She honestly has no right to be saying that stuff. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back