Kandy6457's TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kandy6457

Reaction score
Hello! This is my Tamagotchi Log! Moving on.

My little Kinotchi hatched during dinnertime. This is my first and last pic of him.

dmbeq1.jpg

Then right after dinner, it changed into an Ahrukutchi.

16blsls.jpg

He wasn't too happy with me. So I gave him a car ride.

16h8zys.jpg

The next day, Ahrukutchi changed into Kilalatchi.

r7vlp4.jpg

I fed him a few pork and beans and some milk and went to the park. We found a monkey tamagotchi there. They played in the sandbox for a while.

dejyh.jpg

He went to the bathroom and I caught the wiggly dance just in time. Santa came after he went bathroom.

That's it for today. I'll post more later.

Ahirukutchi changed into Kilalatchi then Gozaritchi. I was so excited, I've never had it before. Then,

The battery died because it fell from my bed. I had to fix it. It reset. Sigh.

My Kinotchi hatched. It got sick, so I gave it some medicine. He went right to sleep. When he was sleeping, he woke up and changed into Ahirukutchi. He went back to sleep and I accidentally woke him up. He's still awake now, which is 7:50pm.

The battery reset AGAIN!

I fixed it though. My Nokotchi hatched. I've never had a girl before. She was almost dead when I went back to her, because I didn't feed her after she hatched. I gave her two medicines and fed her some pork and beans and milk. I played Bug Shoot, Long Jump, and Coin Catch one time each. She changed into Belltchi.

2r3jiad.jpg

You can't really see her outline... I tried to get a good picture... I played a few more games and fed her some more. Her stats:

1 day old, 39lbs, Generation 1, Hungry and Happy meters are both full, Train: 4, Friendship: 1 and a half, 2,400 pts.

She changed into Shelltchi and then Lovelytchi.

I took her to the park and the store. I played Long Jump and Bug Shoot. Her stats:

7 days old, 81 lbs, generation 1, Hungry: Full, Happy: Full, Train: 12, Friendship, 2 full hearts, 2790 coins.

Sorry I haven't been on in a loooong time. I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and I can't stop playing it.

My Lovelytchi got married to a.... penguin thing. They had a baby boy! I don't think one of my tamas ever got to have a baby.

The parents left. -sniff- I changed the time because my mom would not let me stay up until midnight just for a tama go. The Kinotchi was almost dead. I healed it. It went to sleep at 5:30. It changed into Mattaritchi when it was asleep. I fed it a lot cause it was very hungry. I played Long Jump and Bug Shoot.

Latest posts

Back