Dolfinnie Randomness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE, THIS IS MY LOG, DOLFINNIE RANDOMNESS! I don't know how I came up with that name, I just did, and it's random. My previous logs had names like "Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary" and other non-random stuff. But they all failed and died usually within the first half of the first page. One lasted for ten pages or something, but those pages were mainly taken up by lies about pretty much everything you can think of.

Anyway, enough about my previous logs. I am currently running zero Tamas, but I'm going to start some random Tama I just feel like running. Probably one of my iD Ls or my V4.5 in a V4 shell. I will try to take photos, because I got a new camera about a month ago, but I won't have them all the time.

See you when I start up a Tama!

~ Dazz

I finally started up a Tama. Well, not so much "started up" as "received". My purple Tamagotchi P's! Well, it doesn't look purple, most people would call it pink, but anyway: This morning I woke up to the sound of a delivery van with FedEx on driving away from our house. It had been in a hurry to drop off the package, so it was unusually noisy. Nobody else in my family orders things by FedEx (about 99% of the time they use Amazon Prime shipping) so I knew it was my Tama. After knocking the advent calendar on the floor and breaking a whiteboard trying to open it (the 24 box thing has no handle), I opened the Tama.

Now for news about the actual Tamagotchi. It hatched into a baby girl (growth charts call her Pinkubotchi) who I named Kira. If I get Nokobotchi as a teen, she'll become Kiraritchi. If I get Neotchi, Kira will become Yumemitchi, which is strange but never mind. :p I'll post photos of Kira in a post edit.

EDIT: Here are photos! One of the random mess opening the Tama made on my bed, and one of Kira:

DSCN0192.JPG
DSCN0200.JPG

~ Dazz and Kira ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back