My phone doesn't send downloads to my tamagotchi idl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleonora

Reaction score
I've download two files who may contain tamagotchi idl's files. I send them to my phone who has infrared, and all ok, but when i had to send from the phone to my tamagotchi, the phon didn't let me do this! :( i tried with two different files, and no one works. I don't know how to do! Help meeeeeee Q_Q

Ps. I'm so sorry if my english isn't very good, but i'm italian and probably i made a lot of mistakes. V_V

Did you convert them? You need to see the red hearts before sending. When it has recieved the item, it will be veiwed as a gift. Then arrive in the shop for whatever price they are set at. Items-depa, wallpaper-interior shop.... Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the tamagotchi the pink hearts turn in red, the problem is that on the phone appear the message "impossile to send" ... I think i'm gonna try with another phone.. Maybe the problem is the phone i've used..

Have you converted the files from ZIP files to JPEGS? You can't transfer them unless they're JPEGS...otherwise, phones should work ok...

Omg O_O what should i do to convert them? I didn't do it!

My daddy told me how to do! :D thanks everybody for your help, now i ask my father to show me the way to convert files :D (he said it's easy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back