Tamagotchi - which version should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you think I should rather buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDL/IDLE or the P's. I ordered two IDLEs, just waiting for them now. Haven't ordered a P's yet, just waiting for the price to drop a bit or to see if it comes out in English, maybe.

iD L! TMGC+C is boring, iD is a lot like iD L but has less features, and P's is pretty good but it has ugly characters.

P's!!!! Way better than the iD L despite the characters, it's so much fun you'll regret not buying a P's over an iD L trust me!

- TamaTamatchi

I'd say either the iD L or Ps is best. The Ps has the most features. If you are a big fan of the V4 and of colour Tamas, you will love the Ps because it's a cross between both. But if you're not keen on the school and work features...iD L is best. You might want to look at these two topics, introductions to the iD L and Ps for people thinking of buying: Things to Know Before Buying an iD L and Things to Know Before Buying a Tamagotchi Ps. The Ps also has most of the same features as the iD L, I've only put the additional ones on the second topic. If you want to know more or see growth/character charts, you can find them here: Tama-Zone Japanese Tamagotchis Information Index.

Good luck finding which one to buy!

Alright! I think I have decided:

I will save up a whole bunch of money to buy both, and see which I like better^^

I'd like you all to keep posting and voting so I will decide which to start up first before I buy either^^

Thank you all!!!

I am sorry if you are not still asking for opinions, but I think you should get a P's. I got three for christmas sent from Japan by my cousins, and they are very good. If you bought a iD L, then it would be like the P's but without all the very best features . . .

And the P's takes a lot of fun from the no colour ones, but with all the fun from the colour ones also ^ ^

- XOXO

Lavu, you got three?! Wow, can they be my cousins, too? XD

I only have an IDLE and I really like it. Playing it at the same time as a Tama-Go (actually started it before the TG) and it's made me disappointed with the TG because of the fact it's color and a bright screen. (I'm in a dark room.) Plus I don't know, there just seems to be more charm to it. I'm sure the Ps are good, too.

Hehe ^ ^ yes three, pink purple and blue ~

my cousins are lovely, right? ^ ^

The iD L is a lot of fun, perhaps it it better to get it first, but then next getting a P's?

- XOXO

I'm still taking opinions^^ But I think I'll close this when I get my new iDL! Im getting it in pink, sometime in January! :D :D :D

I choose P's because Tamagotchi P's have some interestinG features , exampe : sending mail to other,ect. P's had tama deco like Tama Go. But it's up to you which one you choose : P's or iD L.

it's easier just to get one of each, then there's no decision making :) that's what i did anywhos.

(meaning a P's and IDL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back