Heartune

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me any information regarding the vpet Heartune/Heart Tune? It looks very interesting but I don't really see reviews of it. Gotchiworld only does like a base summary. Anyone have one they can do a review on, or at least a more in-depth explanation on? I think they look rather neat and I found one for sale, but I'm unsure about getting one or if they're even worth it, etc.

I was really excited about seeing one listed on ebay (there's a couple which is probably why you are asking) :) I bought one but since it's coming from Japan...I'm not sure how long it'll take to get to me. The seller is amazingly fast and usually I get my items in within a week to 10 days but with Christmas it may take longer. I'll do a review once I get it but in case you need some info now...I found a brief but somewhat informative description of it (from Tamenagerie): I heard they are a lot of fun though.

Heart Tune

Heart Tune / Haa Chan

Raise a little pet heart! It grows through three heart stages then changes into a cat, angel, demon, and some other mystery characters indicated on the chart. You feed it via a "Heart beam", there's a little heart with wings in the upper left corner of the screen which fires hearts beams at the character.

The play option is to touch it. The heart guy appears on the screen and using the left/right buttons you pet it on it's sides. It sort of smooshes in accordance with the buttons, hitting both buttons presses both sides in. ~(squish)~

There's the cleaning function which is needed often as the heart likes the place really clean. A whistle calls it back if it decides to wander off (If you neglect it too long, it will leave and not respond to the whistle). But the most interesting thing about this one is when you start it up you also input your age, sex, and blood type. The final option is a "Fortune Telling" feature. It will tell you your lucky color and number for the day.

There are hearts in the sky, flowers and trees on the ground. As your heart is happier, the trees grow taller and the flowers grow. There are also more hearts in the sky the happier the heart is. There are both English and Japanese versions.

Yeah i saw that description but was wondering if there was any more information. I see only one listed, and there's already someone trying to get it, so I'm hesitant just in case it might not be something I'd like. I can't wait to see your review, though. :)

Well unfortunately, the one I got has severe pixel bleeding and it looks impossible to fix :( the seller took a dark picture of the screen so I didn't notice the damage till I got it. I emailed the seller asking if they had any others available but who knows if they'll do anything or not.

Oh man I'm so sorry. D: what exactly causes pixel bleeding? I just fixed a Tama this afternoon with missing pixels and it works perfectly now, as well as having fixed a gen 2 Giga Doggie. (It wasn't powering on at all or anything, and I somehow fixed it.)

Are you able to get a refund at all maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back