ID L Clean Up Day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natoli

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this occurs? I have had a whole day of a flea markets but i have yet to come across a clean up day (wanting the items that you get).

I didn't mean to offend or insult you. The Tips forum is more of a section for people to provide tips. Members of all levels of Tamagotchi knowledge, no matter how long they've been owners, post questions here or in the "What Happened to My Tamagotchi?!" section. :)

Anyway, would you mind clarifying your question a bit more? Are you asking what occurs when at the Donuts Park (like what kind of events take place or what vendors appear at particular times)? Or would you like to know how to buy materials to clean up the inside of the house? Perhaps you're asking about the appearance of the Eco Triplets, who show up and clean up the park? Or neither of these? Forgive me for my denseness and help a girl out. :)

I Perhaps you're asking about the appearance of the Eco Triplets, who show up and clean up the park?
This.

In Donut Park, i have never got this Clean Up Day. And apparently there is 3 items that you can collect from there, i will not post them in case of spoilers (even though they mention it in the manual). I always get the Flea Market (for hours on end, some times a whole day) or random dudes / pets but never this. I was wondering is it a particular day or a particular time. That was about it.

No no, sorry if my comment came out aggressive, it was not meant to. I always thought that this section was solely for new users, and since i been using them for over 10 years, i somehow thought that was not me, lol. My mistake on that one. Funny though, i have been coming here for 5 years and never really posted because all the forums were full of answers that i was wondering, but i can not find the answer to this Clean Up Day any where, so five years later... this is my first "help me" post lol... bit sad really!

No worries! No harm done. Glad you could be here now. :)

The Eco Triplets appear on the first day of every month between 10 am and 3 pm. They're so cute, and they help the environment too!

No worries! No harm done. Glad you could be here now. :)

The Eco Triplets appear on the first day of every month between 10 am and 3 pm. They're so cute, and they help the environment too!
Ah, so it is a particular day, no wonder i haven't had them yet lol. Thanks heaps.

Since this question has been answered, you can lock this topic.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference, please report a topic to be closed (yellow yield sign at bottom right-hand corner of posts). We may or may not have a chance to get to it if done otherwise. Thanks! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back