Tamgotchi Nano grow chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainanas

Reaction score
So recently I got a Tamagotchi nano 4 series but I found out there was no information to be found about how to get certain characters as with the 1 series.

I've decided to make one myself but it's taking a long time since every baby needs 24 hours to grow to an adult.

So far I'm busy with the girls and this is what I got:

To get Lovelitchi you have to have a perfect care. So feed her enough, play enough games and stuff.

To get Moriritchi I only fed her candy, played no games and gave her no food. I felt kinda guilty for keeping her hungry like that though.

To get the special character Meloditchi you have to feed her regularly and only playgames. A LOT of games before she turns into an adult.

Now I am hoping to get the last female character, Watawatatchi.

I am trying to only feed her and not to play any games and no candy giving. And if that doesn't work I don't know how to get her.

If anyone has any idea on how to get Watawatatchi, please help ^^

I will do the same for the boys as well when I have the time.

Does anyone else have something to share about the Tamagotchi Nano?

I just got another Lovelitchi by just giving it food and no games and no snacks..

So I am clueless how to get Watawatatchi

Try making it get sick a few times during the baby stage and note how many care misses you have and see what happens.

I haven't taken care of my character and I had gotten Melodytchi and Maisutatchi for ignoring them for 3 quarters of their life, and taking care of it for the last quarter.

Haha, maybe I'll try that.

Right now I had a baby boy and I fed it only candy and I indeed got the other special character Spacetchi ^^

I'll play with it some more before I do another reset :p

I've heard a few people use the term 'care misses' and am unsure as to what this actually means. Sorry to answer a question with a question...Ron Swanson style.

I've heard a few people use the term 'care misses' and am unsure as to what this actually means. Sorry to answer a question with a question...Ron Swanson style.
A care miss is when your tama calls for attention, but you don't care for it until the attention icon is lit off. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back