Photo
- - - - -

My Life Key Cards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:08 PM ( #1 )

Has anybody ever played with/play with a 'My Life'?

They look very original and fun, but the only thing I'm worried about is the Key-Cards :/.

I don't understand the premise of the key cards, so can someone explain them to me?

Replies

Views

Started

20 Dec 2012

Last Post

22 Feb 2013

Asia*

• asia user photo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:44 PM ( #2 )

I think the key cards act like the Tama Deco Pierce for the Tamagotchi P's. What they do, as far as I know (never played with a MyLife but they look fun!), is add new clothes and items to the game. There are a decent amount of these keys so I'm assuming they're not anything like expansion packs or the like. ^_^

LitchiCherry

• litchicherry user photo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:52 AM ( #3 )

I agreed. It works the same way as Tama-Go figurines, unless MyLife key cards unlocks accessories/clothes, while Tama-Go figurines unlocked games.

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:10 AM ( #4 )

I think the key cards act like the Tama Deco Pierce for the Tamagotchi P's. What they do, as far as I know (never played with a MyLife but they look fun!), is add new clothes and items to the game. There are a decent amount of these keys so I'm assuming they're not anything like expansion packs or the like. ^_^

I agreed. It works the same way as Tama-Go figurines, unless MyLife key cards unlocks accessories/clothes, while Tama-Go figurines unlocked games.

Thank you both so much for explaining them to me, makes me less weary of how much I would need to buy them...