My Life Key Cards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamapatchi

Reaction score
Has anybody ever played with/play with a 'My Life'?

They look very original and fun, but the only thing I'm worried about is the Key-Cards :/.

I don't understand the premise of the key cards, so can someone explain them to me?

Has anybody ever played with/play with a 'My Life'?

They look very original and fun, but the only thing I'm worried about is the Key-Cards :/.

I don't understand the premise of the key cards, so can someone explain them to me?

I think the key cards act like the Tama Deco Pierce for the Tamagotchi P's. What they do, as far as I know (never played with a MyLife but they look fun!), is add new clothes and items to the game. There are a decent amount of these keys so I'm assuming they're not anything like expansion packs or the like. ^_^

I agreed. It works the same way as Tama-Go figurines, unless MyLife key cards unlocks accessories/clothes, while Tama-Go figurines unlocked games.

I think the key cards act like the Tama Deco Pierce for the Tamagotchi P's. What they do, as far as I know (never played with a MyLife but they look fun!), is add new clothes and items to the game. There are a decent amount of these keys so I'm assuming they're not anything like expansion packs or the like. ^_^

I agreed. It works the same way as Tama-Go figurines, unless MyLife key cards unlocks accessories/clothes, while Tama-Go figurines unlocked games.
Thank you both so much for explaining them to me, makes me less weary of how much I would need to buy them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back