Tama-Toothache

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvlinook

Reaction score
So I'm trying to make my tamagotchis a large family and I will feed them until they shake their heads no. Then a tooth appears above them and I give them medicine. It goes away but is that bad? If they shake their heads no WILL I have a large family? :huh: :lol: :(

I have a Ahirukutchi, Sakuramotchi, and a Mattaritchi.

Also I have a familitchi v5. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're having toothache because it appears like you're feeding them too many snacks.

To raise their happy meters, you can also play games with them other than feeding snacks.

Thanks. But will overfeeding until they shake their heads no make them a large family?

This will help with the family types:https://tama-zone.com...showtopic=17901

The large familly section reads" If you constintley overfeed with meals your adults may eventually become Osumotchi`s. Their parent fourm is Metabortchi. They are the same character for both male and female."

Last edited by a moderator:
To get the "Large Family" you must wait until your Tamas are Adults Then whenever they get hungery, you must feed them Meals until they say "No"

Do this a few times (4-6 maybe?) then they will evolve when they say "No".

But remeber, to only attempt to feed them again when one (or more) hunger heart is missing.

Hope i helped :)

Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back