0 year old Adult on Music Star!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
* Hey guys! I'm KeroPyontchi. I'm pretty new here and this is my first post, so please bear with me! Thanks TamaTalk!!* Also, I'm sorry if this ends up as a double post or on Tips and Tricks. Yeah. I'm new.

Okay. So what happened was that a few days ago I started up my Tamagotchi Music Star Rock City design. I set the correct time and date, and in a minute a baby boy Petitchi hatched. I named him Cato :D and starting caring for him. His points where all over 150 ( it was really hard work o.o) and he evolved into a Kuribotchi, and went to sleep a few hous later. The next day, my little bundle of joy evolved into a Kikitchi, and formed a band with an Ichigotchi and Hinotamatchi. His stats where way up, but he was still 0 years old!! I waited until the next day when he evolved into a Mametchi and his band members evolved into Violetchi and Kutchipatchi. They passed Pro Debut first try, and got 1st ranking the next day, but Cato was still 0 years old!! I never paused him at all (Christmas Break :p )!! Is this normal? Please help.

This happens to me all the time. Nothing to worry about, the Match Maker will probably still come. :)

Sometimes the AgeTimer gets off count, it doesn't affect anything on your tama, the matchmaker will still come, and it will even turn into an oldie after awhile.

the age is just a visual thing, i had a teenager at age 10, (there are tricks for it, works best in v4.5 and lower)

Thanks guys... the Matchmaker came today with a normal Memetchi, which was cute, and they had another baby boy. I'll post later if that one ages when Cato leaves :)

Music star's age aways glitch, so no worries :p

Ok, so the Matchmaker came just fine, and the baby boy is aging. I only saw him go up to 1 year though, since I took out the battery :) thanks everyone who replied!

I had this issue with a Music Star after I turned it back on after a long break. It never ticked over but the matchmaker came right on time. The baby grew up normally and the counter ticked over appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back