A little question about the tamagotchi 5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
Can you have a kutchipatchi family on the 5.5. I know you can have the royal family, but what about other pure families like on the v.5. I know it's a lame question, but I really don't know if you can get any other pure families besides the royal family. If you read can you please try to answer. Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have one like you don't have a v2! but i think you can! i think there are bonded and pure familys or something like that. im sorry i couldn't help more but i really have no clue! :)

i found this for you! this will tell you all you need to know!

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

Thank you so much. If I can learn how to I wiil friend you. I looked at the link and it helped a lot, but I'll keep waiting for replies. Also is yonepatchi in the v.5.5. I think that is who you need to marry kutchipatchi with to get the kutchipatchi family, but anyway thanks.

No tamaqueen, you can't get yonepatchi on the celebrity version. So it means you can't get the Kuchipa Family. Kuchipatchi is in the Celebrity version but yonepatchi is replaced by hotteatchi. Hope this helped and here's a pretty good Character chart for v5.5

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=18528

And the only special family you can get is the royal family. I know it's kind of lame.

I hope I helped you

ICHIGOTCH_V6

Kuchipatchi is in the Celebrity version but yonepatchi is replaced by hotteatchi.
I think Yonepatchi was simply deleted from the celebrity v5, not replaced, because I've had Hotteatchi on my v5 ;)

Thanks you guys. The main reason I liked the 5.5 because the games were better. In familitchi versions all you can do is eat, sleep, and get married to start the cycle again. I'm ok with that by the way, but if thats all you can do then there better be some fun games to play with my tama. So thats why I love the 5.5. I'm just glad they didn't get rid of kutchipatchi. Anyway thanks a lot!

On the Tamagotchi V5.5/Celebrity, the only pure family is the royal family.

All other families are obtained by merely having high bonding in a certain category, not even through a certain marriage. (the types are sociable, active, and a third one I can't remember)

The exception is the neglected care families: Papara (unhappy), model (underfed), and pudding (overfed).

IMO that's the biggest difference the V5 Celebrity has from the regular V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back