question about tama v2 games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultratamagirl

Reaction score
i know this is an old tama but does any one have a sure fire way of winning all the games? even how to play them would be helpful.

i havent used it in ages so i have no idea how to play the games!

This is from the tamagotchi wiki. If you need more information about your tamagotchi v.2 then you can check it out. I don't have the tamagotchi v.2 (sadly), but I hate it when I don't get replies to my post so I will do my best to help a fellow tamagotchi lover.

Jump- there are 3 circles, the player presses the button on the same side as the circle when it turns black. The player has to press the button in 0.5 seconds. The quicker the button is pushed, the further the tamagotchi jumps.

Bump- A bar will move at the top of the screen the player has to push a button when the bar is high up The tamagotchi will fight with another tamagotchi. There are 8 rounds.

Heading- Balls will fall from the top of the screen. The player has to move the character where the ball is falling and make it jump. 20 balls fall in one game.

Slots- there are 3 slots the player has to press down when a good slot appears. x is bad, o is excellent and triangle is good.

hopefully I helped a little. Try and play with it a little bit and see if you can figure the games out after reading this. As I said the Tamatchi wiki (where I got this info) can help you with your tamagotchi.

If these are games from a different version then I'm very sorry. I really hope this helped. Have fun. Merry Christmas. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ! It's Tama Queen again. I have a question about my 5.5 . If you know anything about the tamagotchi 5.5 or the celebrity famalitchi then can you help answer my post. Thank you so much, and again I hope I helped on my previous post

You are very welcome. If you ever need more help I'll be happy to try and help you. I'm trying to friend you. (I'm a little new to this)

here's some winning tips for v2:

Jump: The only way to actually win, (even if you have pressed all the circles) is when your tama is one pound away from its minimum weight

example: an adult would need to play at 33lbs

Bump: This game is far easier when the tama's weight is at 99lbs, but you earn more points if they weigh less.

Heading: Whenever you hit the ball, go back to the center, this will make going from left to right much easier.

Slot: (this helps me) look closely at the character's rapidly changing faces, its a repeating pattern (but it changes when you play again) whenever the "Happy" face blinks by tap a table or something, this will give an approximate time when to push the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back