TamaGo Memetchi Figure - Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3morgen

Reaction score
I have a TamaGo (which I love) and I have 7 figures for it. One, Memetchi, I just cannot figure out. I go to her shop, bought a "top" and tried to have my Lovelitchi put it on, but she did this thing where she'd face me, turn away, face me, turn away, etc. This happened literally 5 times before I gave up.

Am I missing something? I feel like i'm overlooking something obvious.

PS- if anyone wants to see a picture of her, i'd be willing to post. she's SO cute. :D

Well, the memetchi figure sells clothes, and when choosing them in the item list your tama will make a little dance or walk around while wearing the clothes to show you.

All animations are not always so impressive, and it differs a lot with different characters.

For example, Lovelitchi is one of the characters that already have clothes(she's wearing a dress and has bowties at her ears, right?), therefore a simple top won't make her look very different.

I had a Lovelitchi recently, and I thought she was super cute with either of the jeans, the coat, and the wedding dress for example.

Gozarutchi looks awsome too when he tries the jeans, he gets a hat as well and starts to skip around.

I hope this answered your question :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back