Photo
- - - - -

Who do you marry kuchipatchi with to get a kuchipatchi family on 5.5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama Queen

• tama-queen user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:57 AM ( #1 )

I have a 5.5. I look at every 5.5 growth chart and there is no mamapatchi. Who do you marry to get mamapatchi and a kutchipatchi family. Thank you so much.

Replies

Views

Started

26 Dec 2012

Last Post

27 Dec 2012

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:09 PM ( #2 )

How to get a pure family

You need to raise a mametchi , memetchi , kuchipatchi , or violetchi.
The mametchi needs to marry a Chantochi , the memetchi needs to marry a mumutchi , the kuchipatchi needs to marry a yonepatchi , and the violetchi needs to marry a Sukatchi. They all need to have 100% bonding. Once that is done correctly , they will evolve into parent and produce 2 eggs . after one hour ( when the babies evolve ) , they become an official pure family . A second gen can only be mantained by marrying the first born. The family bet will show up in button C animations.

*Im sure this is for V5.5*

EDIT: Wrong growth chart xD

Edited by tamagotchialice, 26 December 2012 - 02:38 PM.

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:43 PM ( #3 )

I have a 5.5. I look at every 5.5 growth chart and there is no mamapatchi. Who do you marry to get mamapatchi and a kutchipatchi family. Thank you so much.

I don't think you can get any pure family at all except the royal family on the v5.5...(someone please verify this as I don't have one myself)

Also Tamagotchialice, that chart is for tamagotchi v5, not v5.5. ;)

bowchilala

• bowchilala user photo

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:20 PM ( #4 )

I don't think you can get any pure family at all except the royal family on the v5.5...(someone please verify this as I don't have one myself)

Also Tamagotchialice, that chart is for tamagotchi v5, not v5.5. ;)

i think u can still get the mame family though. chantotchi is still there remember? ;)

Tama Queen

• tama-queen user photo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:23 AM ( #5 )

Thanks you guys. Atleast they didn't get rid of kuchipatchi entirely. I would love to get a v.5, but I just ordered a v.6 and my I don't think my dad would let me spend another 15 bucks for a tamagotcho v.5. Right now I married my puddingitchi to kutchipatchi. I love tamagotchis