Tamagotchi IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILuvTama

Reaction score
Hello I'm a new Tamagotchi owner, i just got my IDL around last week

I want to ask how do we unlock new places? ^_^

Simple, you need to raise 4 tamatomo adults to unlock each destination :) -

4 tamatomos - Heinshin Jo

8 tamatomos - Patchi Forrest

etc......

- TamaTamatchi

Simple, you need to raise 4 tamatomo adults to unlock each destination :) -

4 tamatomos - Heinshin Jo
Does this mean that a tamagotchi character is not able to transform into it's alter ego self until after the fourth generation of full set of happy seals?

I'm not too familiar with the tamatomo and heinshin jo words and meanings at all, so sorry if I seem slow in understanding. But is this what it means? :mellow:

Does this mean that a tamagotchi character is not able to transform into it's alter ego self until after the fourth generation of full set of happy seals?

I'm not too familiar with the tamatomo and heinshin jo words and meanings at all, so sorry if I seem slow in understanding. But is this what it means? :mellow:
The Henshinjo destination will remain for your other applicable characters to transform. TamaTamatchi was just mentioning that you are able to unlock a destination after every 4 (unique - it won't count if you get a repeat character; doesn't have to do with generation) TamaTomo (meaning you've obtained all four of their happy signs and so the character is "stored" under the book icon) characters. So after getting 4 unique characters, the Henshinjo unlocks and remains. After 8 characters, Patchi Forest opens and remains, etc. :)

The Henshinjo destination will remain for your other applicable characters to transform. TamaTamatchi was just mentioning that you are able to unlock a destination after every 4 (unique - it won't count if you get a repeat character; doesn't have to do with generation) TamaTomo (meaning you've obtained all four of their happy signs and so the character is "stored" under the book icon) characters. So after getting 4 unique characters, the Henshinjo unlocks and remains. After 8 characters, Patchi Forest opens and remains, etc. :)
I get most of this. Except the Henshinjo stuff. :mellow: :huh:

What is henshinjo? Is it transforming Lavulitchi into princess Lavuli and Kutchipatchi into Patchizaurutchi and stuff like that? Or is it a destination?

Is it a destination where you can go to transform your tamagotchi? Or is Henshinjo items and Henshinjo destination two completly different things?

Sorry but I'm so confused now... :unsure:

I get most of this. Except the Henshinjo stuff. :mellow: :huh:

What is henshinjo? Is it transforming Lavulitchi into princess Lavuli and Kutchipatchi into Patchizaurutchi and stuff like that? Or is it a destination?

Is it a destination where you can go to transform your tamagotchi? Or is Henshinjo items and Henshinjo destination two completly different things?

Sorry but I'm so confused now... :unsure:
If you have the correct item in your closet, you can take your character to the Heshin Jo to be transformed into their alter ego form. You don't need to take the item, and the item remains in your closet.

If you have the correct item in your closet, you can take your character to the Heshin Jo to be transformed into their alter ego form. You don't need to take the item, and the item remains in your closet.
Thank you so much for cleaing this up!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back