The reason this is mainly for people who own an iD L is because I'm not going to include features that exist in any previous colour Tamagotchi. If the Ps is your first iD series Tamagotchi, you might want to look at Things to Know Before Buying an iD L before you read this topic.
One more thing - this won't contain every single detail about everything. It's only a short guide for people who haven't got the Ps yet. If you do choose to buy it, look at the bottom of the second page of this Tama-Zone topic for detailed information about it.
PRICE - Tamagotchi Ps are currently available on HobbyLink Japan here. They cost $50.17 USD (£31.24 GBP). Most people think that price is worth it, and it's roughly the same price as the other colour Tamas were shortly after release.
FEATURES - here is a list of all the features unique to the Tamagotchi Ps:
- PARK JOBS. From 7AM to 10AM, adult characters can go to the park and work at a job for a few hours. There are four jobs, including working at the TamaDepa and TamaMori. The jobs pay 250GP per hour and you don't have to do anything while your Tama works. However, the character has to have shopped at a place a certain amount of times before it can work there.
- PARK DATING. At a certain time (differs depending on character), adult characters can go to the park and find another character to date it. After a few dates the character will ask your character to marry it, and you can say yes or no. Like on the iD L, your character will get a baby and leave.
- PAINT. You can go to the Paint shop to instantly change the colour of your toddler or teen character for free. Paint is sort of pointless, but it's fun trying colours for different characters. Paint can be washed off by making your character have a shower.
- DAY-CARE AND SCHOOL.Toddler, teen and adult characters can attend day-care or school, depending on their age. Day-care costs 50GP per hour and takes care of your character for any length of time between 10AM to 3PM. School is free and opens from 7AM to 4PM.
- PROFILE PAGE. Unlike other versions, the first icon used to display hunger/happiness etc. is also used to enter your own profile. You can enter such things as your gender, age, zodiac (star sign), hobby and ambition. The profile page is also used to set the time, sound and contrast, although the clock is viewed the usual way.
- DECO PIERCE. I don't own this and it's not essential for the Tamagotchi, it's just an accessory of some sort. You can find more about it here.
- PERSONALITY POINTS. There are several types of personality points, including Smart, Charismatic, Athletic and Fashionable. These determine which character you get and are obtained by eating certain food and using certain items.
Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 31 December 2012 - 02:27 PM.