Photo
- - - - -

Tsubomi Park Help?

tsubomi park dating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JLou

• jlou user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:12 PM ( #1 )

I understand that your character can go to Tsubomi Park at certain times and go on dates, but I have a question about it -- I can read very little Japanese, so I don't know what it says when you meet up with another character. Is it asking if they want to date, or what?

Posted Image

I can see that my options are Hai, and Iie, yes and no, but I don't know what the question is. I just don't want to marry anyone off before I'm ready to take care of a baby :D If I click yes, will they just go on a date?

Replies

Views

Started

28 Dec 2012

Last Post

28 Dec 2012

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:33 PM ( #2 )

http://www.tamatalk....l-translations/

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:52 PM ( #3 )

I understand that your character can go to Tsubomi Park at certain times and go on dates, but I have a question about it -- I can read very little Japanese, so I don't know what it says when you meet up with another character. Is it asking if they want to date, or what?

Posted Image

I can see that my options are Hai, and Iie, yes and no, but I don't know what the question is. I just don't want to marry anyone off before I'm ready to take care of a baby :D If I click yes, will they just go on a date?

It's asking if you would like to go out on a date.

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:02 PM ( #4 )

It's asking if you would like to go out on a date.

Thank you. That's what I assumed! It's just that.. the last time I assumed something I ended up with a tama baby right before having to go to work... Not cool. -_-

While I'm at it, I should probably ask -- When it has dated someone enough to marry, does it still do it through the dating thing, or does that actually happen at the park?

Edited by JLou, 28 December 2012 - 06:05 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:10 PM ( #5 )

Thank you. That's what I assumed! It's just that.. the last time I assumed something I ended up with a tama baby right before having to go to work... Not cool. -_-

While I'm at it, I should probably ask -- When it has dated someone enough to marry, does it still do it through the dating thing, or does that actually happen at the park?

It will ask if you'd like to marry after the second date. If you choose to marry, there will be a montage of dating/wedding scenes.

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:30 PM ( #6 )

It will ask if you'd like to marry after the second date. If you choose to marry, there will be a montage of dating/wedding scenes.

Okay, so no second dates if I want her to get all her puzzle pieces! :P She's not received her fourth piece yet. The dates at the park thing is a really neat feature, though.

Thanks so much for your help, Ichiro!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tsubomi park, dating