Tsubomi Park Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLou

Reaction score
I understand that your character can go to Tsubomi Park at certain times and go on dates, but I have a question about it -- I can read very little Japanese, so I don't know what it says when you meet up with another character. Is it asking if they want to date, or what?

question_zps20f4ea2d.jpg

I can see that my options are Hai, and Iie, yes and no, but I don't know what the question is. I just don't want to marry anyone off before I'm ready to take care of a baby :D If I click yes, will they just go on a date?

I understand that your character can go to Tsubomi Park at certain times and go on dates, but I have a question about it -- I can read very little Japanese, so I don't know what it says when you meet up with another character. Is it asking if they want to date, or what?

question_zps20f4ea2d.jpg

I can see that my options are Hai, and Iie, yes and no, but I don't know what the question is. I just don't want to marry anyone off before I'm ready to take care of a baby :D If I click yes, will they just go on a date?
It's asking if you would like to go out on a date.

It's asking if you would like to go out on a date.
Thank you. That's what I assumed! It's just that.. the last time I assumed something I ended up with a tama baby right before having to go to work... Not cool. -_-

While I'm at it, I should probably ask -- When it has dated someone enough to marry, does it still do it through the dating thing, or does that actually happen at the park?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. That's what I assumed! It's just that.. the last time I assumed something I ended up with a tama baby right before having to go to work... Not cool. -_-

While I'm at it, I should probably ask -- When it has dated someone enough to marry, does it still do it through the dating thing, or does that actually happen at the park?
It will ask if you'd like to marry after the second date. If you choose to marry, there will be a montage of dating/wedding scenes.

It will ask if you'd like to marry after the second date. If you choose to marry, there will be a montage of dating/wedding scenes.
Okay, so no second dates if I want her to get all her puzzle pieces! :p She's not received her fourth piece yet. The dates at the park thing is a really neat feature, though.

Thanks so much for your help, Ichiro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back