Name in Japanese Language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadanwar0001

Reaction score
Recently I brought "Tamagotchi ID L" (Japanese Version, Blue) after Christmas 2012. I come to a Scrreen that asks me to write my name. I used "Google Translator" to translate my name from English -> Japanese. I can't seem to find all the letters required to write my name.

Help me please as I'm still stuck in "Name Screen".. My name is Fahad and need to input it.

From Google Translator - I only found the 4th letter in my Tamagochi ID L. 1st - 3 letters of my name in Japanese can't be found in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont show up here...could I PM it to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Tamagotchi Alice . From it, I found the last 3 letters in my Tamagotchi ID L. But can't find 1st letter. Checked twice for it and can't find it matching the 1st letter.

Thanks, Tamagotchi Alice . From it, I found the last 3 letters in my Tamagotchi ID L. But can't find 1st letter. Checked twice for it and can't find it matching the 1st letter.
Huh....Well I know that it is a real character in Hiragana :/

Katakana is used for names and foreign words. Hiragana is the regular alphabet when Kanji isn't used.

That's a really helpful link, seeing as I am getting my iDL in a few days and I wouldn't want my username to be some weird word. So now I know how to write Noodle! ^_^

I used "Google Translator" to write my name. Seem there's only 1 way to write name in Japanese, but it can't be possible in Tamagotchi ID-L. The only choice I had is to input a nickname / a small house animal (ones from Japan) in the name screen..

Yes, the Japanese iD L only accepts Hiragana for the username, even though most of the display is in both hiragana and katakana.

Each alphabet has the same sounds, just different symbols. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back