Tamagotchi Ps makes batteries run out really fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know a solution for this problem?

• Yes (then post it!!!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Ps is practically brand new, only on the 2nd generation, and it ran out of batteries in a day. I haven't dropped it or got it wet, and I used new batteries from a pack that hadn't even been opened. This is the second type of batteries I've tried; the ones that came with the Tama ran out in a week. Can I fix this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on what kind you're using, if you're using a cheap knock off brand then yes they will run out faster. also if you have the screen at max brightness and have the sound on then those also depleet the battery life. along with lots of play. using it more uses more battery life.

Well like ciara683 said, do you have the screen brightness up all the way and the sound always on? How often do you play it?

what kind of batteries are you using right now/which brands have you tried?

Duracell and Energizer work great I hear.

I have a few Bandai pets... One likes eating batteries. I have to play with battery type for the one. Usually it likes the bigger brands better, but it still eats them. I haven't figured out which is best for it, but usually I end up with Duracell in them and they last the longest.

What I am saying, it might envolve finding other battery to try. Time the duration the battery last. My tamaP batteries are still the in package ones. Those are usually best in all my pets when I get them. Try what is around you first, then what others recommend.

Some Bandai toys are picky. Thats for sure...

From what I've been reading about the P's so far, it seems this "battery glitch" is fairly common. Temperature extremes seem to mess with batteries. Also, try switching them out for another new set of (good, name brand) batteries because even batteries that you think are new lose charge too. Maybe the insides of the P's are just really sensitive.

I do not know if this will help, but for things like this I use rechargeable batteries. I put batteries in, then when they run out put in more . . . While you put in more, charge the others . . . That is how I get round these problems. Battery chargers are not expensive and you might already have one ~ !

- XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back