Photo
- - - - -

TAMA PROFY HELP!

tama profy kawaii micky martyrdom cute

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mickymartyrdom

• mickymartyrdom user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:38 AM ( #1 )

Okay so I got a tama profy and it's a lot more complicated than I expected D;
Don't get me wrong, it's still super cute, but I don't really know what's going on!
I read in some forums about tama hearts and all that and getting mail and stuff. I have like a ton of letters and idk what to do! And I've been playing games to get items and stuff but it's only helped a few times. I have like 6 of these violin heart thingies and idk what to do
And then what is HP??
; A ; HALP

Replies

Views

Started

01 Jan 2013

Last Post

03 Jan 2013

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:06 PM ( #2 )

I read in some forums about tama hearts and all that and getting mail and stuff.
I have like a ton of letters and idk what to do! And I've been playing games to get items and stuff but it's only helped a few times. I have like 6 of these violin heart thingies and idk what to do

Try to unlock 1 character of each Heart category. Character Chart: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25402

And then what is HP??

HP is the amount of times a character can be played with. Every character has 3 heart points. To refill their HP, feed a Tama Heart to the character you want. Every heart fills 1 portion of the HP meter.

mickymartyrdom

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:35 PM ( #3 )

HP is the amount of times a character can be played with. Every character has 3 heart points. To refill their HP, feed a Tama Heart to the character you want. Every heart fills 1 portion of the HP meter.
How D:

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:50 AM ( #4 )

You might want to go on Tama-Zone to look for help on HP, as I have forgotten how to. (It's been a year + 3 months since I got mine o.o)

mickymartyrdom

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:38 PM ( #5 )

okay i kinda figured it out but i'll look at tama zone too >w<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tama, profy, kawaii, micky martyrdom, cute