Photo
- - - - -

same tamago figure game and it woulnt give me a new egg

tamago

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tristen

• tristen user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:53 PM ( #1 )

ok i have a tamago and i have themamwetchi and kuchipatchi figure and they both have wight bottomes not colord and they both have the same game and it tells me i have only put one figure in the tamago

Replies

Views

Started

02 Jan 2013

Last Post

03 Jan 2013

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:40 PM ( #2 )

If they are from the Blue,Green and White set, the game will be the same. If they are from the Purple, Black and Pink that game will be the same. Both white bottom figures are known as "Lite" figures. The other characters with color bases have different games for each character. If they are from the 2 different waves, they should have a different game.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:07 AM ( #3 )

There are two types of Character Figures (Gotchi Figures): those that come with the Tama-Go, and those you purchase separately.

Even though they have a different character on top, the lite Character Figures (those that come with the Tama-Go) are considered to be all the same. So, attaching more of them won't add to the counter.

The Character Figures that you can purchase separately are full-feature Character Figures. (They have two games, a restaurant and/or a shop.) These are unique, and each different style that you attach adds to the counter.

tristen

• tristen user photo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:36 AM ( #4 )

thanks for the help i thgouit my tamago was broken also is thare a new type of tamagotchi for the usa

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:45 AM ( #5 )

Unfortunately, The Tama-Go is the latest Tamagotchi for Bandai America. We do not know when they are releasing a new Tamagotchi.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM ( #6 )

So how many eggs can you get total for the Tama-Go? 13? Or are the Wave 1 and Wave 2 lite figures considered different due to the waves? So then would it be 14 total?

tristen

• tristen user photo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:07 PM ( #7 )

hey also whats wrong with tamgo and all it says is OK

i mean tamatown

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:38 PM ( #8 )

Tamatown has been don't for a while. We all are unsure what they are doing with it as of now. It doesn't work currently for anybody, regardless the browser, what you try... It fails. Lots of people are unhappy about it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamago