same tamago figure game and it woulnt give me a new egg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristen

Reaction score
ok i have a tamago and i have themamwetchi and kuchipatchi figure and they both have wight bottomes not colord and they both have the same game and it tells me i have only put one figure in the tamago

If they are from the Blue,Green and White set, the game will be the same. If they are from the Purple, Black and Pink that game will be the same. Both white bottom figures are known as "Lite" figures. The other characters with color bases have different games for each character. If they are from the 2 different waves, they should have a different game.

There are two types of Character Figures (Gotchi Figures): those that come with the Tama-Go, and those you purchase separately.

Even though they have a different character on top, the lite Character Figures (those that come with the Tama-Go) are considered to be all the same. So, attaching more of them won't add to the counter.

The Character Figures that you can purchase separately are full-feature Character Figures. (They have two games, a restaurant and/or a shop.) These are unique, and each different style that you attach adds to the counter.

thanks for the help i thgouit my tamago was broken also is thare a new type of tamagotchi for the usa

Unfortunately, The Tama-Go is the latest Tamagotchi for Bandai America. We do not know when they are releasing a new Tamagotchi.

So how many eggs can you get total for the Tama-Go? 13? Or are the Wave 1 and Wave 2 lite figures considered different due to the waves? So then would it be 14 total?

hey also whats wrong with tamgo and all it says is OK

i mean tamatown

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamatown has been don't for a while. We all are unsure what they are doing with it as of now. It doesn't work currently for anybody, regardless the browser, what you try... It fails. Lots of people are unhappy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back