Issue with Nintendo Video (SD Card Data Corrupted)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Okay, this NEVER happened, but Nintendo Video is having errors. I tried turning it off and on and it keeps saying that the software can't be launched, please download from Nintendo eShop. I even checked the Extra Data, and the extra data for Nintendo Video was gone! What caused this problem?

It could be full. SD cards do have a limit.

Maybe it downloaded a bit too much. If you have another SD card for your DS you can use, try it. If its not full, it should work.

The other option, delete an older file you don't use much or not recently. Then try it and see if it works.

I don't own a higher up DS, so what other suggest might be good to listen to.

Maybe the videos that SpotPass downloads into my 3DS causes the data to become overloaded, causing it to become corrupt...

Delete nintendo video then go on eshop.

It's happened once I'm guessing it was just a game breaking glitch that happened.

SD cards arent infallible unfortunately, The more they are used and the older they become the more likely they are to malfunction. SD cards are cheap nowadays though so just back up any data monthly in case of future cards dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back