cant wait any more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dear pepz,

WHATS UP!!!! so hey im back i know it has not been long but i thought i would update you pepz out there. ok. so like i said in my last log i got a devil tamagotchi . when i get it i will try to put my hatch on here. but it will be on youtube too. so dont get sad. ^_^ if you want to see this very cool vid you can go to youtube . it will be on there around monday or tuesday . maybe wensday it depending on shiping

- tamagotchi12345

Um, you haven't created a log... It needs to be in the log section. Stuff like this can be in a log since it has to do with the tamagotchi you will be getting. We ask you don't put separate messages up for updates like this unless they are in a log or status update. Also to note, generally you keep one log active and continue posting in that log/topic about your tama you are running. It might be a good idea to look at some other logs to see what they are like (or can be like) It is your choice to log as you wish though.

If you wish, this can be moved to the log section for you. Since it seems fitting in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back