Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go: Ringotchi Figure Glitch?!

tama-go figure glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Sweet Tooth

• sweet-tooth user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:40 AM ( #1 )

Hi everyone! I just joined because I discovered something a little interesting with my Tama-go..
I slid in my ringotchi figure, and there was only ONE game and NO shop! Could this be from one of the lite figures maybe? I'll add some pictures that I took. Strangely, i slid it out and back in again, and the SAME thing happened! Does anyone know whats wrong?

Edit: picturesPosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImageEdit 2: Slid the figure in again and it is back to the normal ringotchi games and resteraunt. However, it counted as another figure, i only have three physical figures, but on the counter it says four.

Edited by Sweet Tooth, 05 January 2013 - 04:53 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

05 Jan 2013

Last Post

30 Jan 2013

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:33 AM ( #2 )

You didn't slide it in correct. If you slide it in a little more forward, it will go back to normal. If that dosen't help, take it off then put it back in again.

P.S: Many people say that the game you have discovered is supposed to be on the Wave 3 set of figures -- Which aren't released and I don't think they are going to be released any time soon.

Edited by tamatown123, 05 January 2013 - 05:35 AM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:04 AM ( #3 )

My ponytchi is like this... I have to try to slide it in multiple times before it actually works. Its annouying. I am here with ya on that. It can take forever to try it too, keep trying and eventually it will show up.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:32 PM ( #4 )

ive never seen that game though..lol. cool

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:18 PM ( #5 )

Happened sometimes when some of my figures were new as well, and for me it seems to depend on how quick I am to slide the figure on.
If I'm too slow, a lite figure game or pattern shoot will appear instead of the normal functions. :P

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:01 PM ( #6 )

I think it's when you don't slide the figure on all the way. It happens when the gotchi figure is a millimeter off, is what I read. Just take it off and when you put it back on, push on it to make sure it goes on all the way c:

Also, the game Pattern Shoot is on one of the lite figures, the ones that come with the Tama Go itself. And when you slid your figure on it counted it as that lite figure, so then it counted your Ringotchi figure as a different one when it finally worked. (I think it's kinda cool 'cuz it's like 2 gotchi figues in one)
Hope I helped!

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:55 AM ( #7 )

My figures do this sometimes. What happens is that they aren't put on correctly causing it to read the figure differently. If you push the figure in completely it should work like normal. This is actually a fun little way to experiment and get new games! :D