Which One?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
It's been along time since I've played with my tamagotchi's and I was wondering which one is more worth my time to play with/ better? The V5 familygotchi or V6 Music Star? :huh:

********* Oh I put this in the wrong place! I'm sorry! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I would get the v5. Its less glitchy and cuter. I enjoy the games better.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I would get the v5. Its less glitchy and cuter. I enjoy the games better.
Haha, I'd say the same but the reverse! :D

My v5 used to glitch so much so I really couldn't trust it(resetted itself when it felt like it) and therefore it is now traded away... :( (The reciever was aware of the glitchiness before agreeing to the trade)

Anyway I realised just when I had posted the package it what was making it glitch and how to fix it. (but that's a long story :p ) Still my trust for the v5 is hurt badly, and I'd recommend you to choose the Music star. :p Needy but the music theme is nice, and the characters are adorable. :lol:

if you want a simple one thats does not take much care then i would the v5. its games are fun and it is very cute. you can have from 3 to 1 baby at a time.

if you want something that is harder too take of i would with the v6. i like the v5 more then the v6 because the v6 needs a LOT of care. the first gen is fun and easy but as you go along it gets rather hard to take care of. you have to play with it a lot inorder to get a pro debet . and there is a stress level witch is annoying. so it not that fun. they die to easy. so i would the v5. i have 3 of them. one went in the drying and it still works but is glitchy. so go with da v5!!! ^_^

Hmmmm... hard to say. Well, I'd go with Music Star since there's so much more to do! I do like V5, but I think V5.5 is much better. All my V5s reset themselves all the time anyway.

I prefer the Music Star but that's if you're ready to carry the heavy load lol :p If you don't have enought time to give your tama attention, just go with your v.5 :p

I'd get the V6, the V5 was SUPER boring. It has 4 games TOTAL and 2 of them you can't even play until second generation.

I like the Music star. I heard from my friend that Music star ver is cool. You can practice with your band and also perform on stage ( I wish I had one :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back