THIS IS FOR CANADIANS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
i don't think it's fair that japan, germany, US get angelgotchi!! why can't WE canadians have angelgotchi??? :lol: :lol:

I don't see why they wouldn't have been released in Canada as well as North America... I'm sure you got them, you just didn't notice or remember... it was such a long time ago anyway!

Australia didn't get Angelgotchi :/

I had to go to Japan to get one...

Angelgotchi hasn't been in stores for like 5 years now :( Basically, they were released world wide. If you want one now, you need to do the ebay thing that's just the way it goes if you want to get the older kinds now.

I live in the US but still I imported at least half of my Angelgotchis from Japan because theirs are a little more interesing. There are slight differences between the Japanes and the US ones.

They were released in Eurioe too but those are extremely hard to find. They show up on ebay maybe twice a year. :eek:

Good luck getting one, it's pretty easy though. They are quite cute :(

poop monster!!! someone look at my article THE POOP MONSTER!!

I never got an angelgochi. I want one, but too bad! I wasn't old enough for one when they came out!

YEA!!!!!wat about an angelgotchi v2 and a devilgotchi v2?!\

That would be great!
YEA!!!!! thats what my kinda toy!

angelgotchi v2? why doesn't someone tell bandai? :mametchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back