The Loving Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
Welcome to my cozy little corner of TamaTalk where I show the stories of my tamagotchi's to the world. :) This is how my log will work: I'll write a little and than I'll allow my tama's to write some. Real pictures may have to wait until I get a better camera. :p

1-7-2013

Today marked the awakening of my V5 tamagotchi. I haven't played with it in at least 2 years and so I put in the battery and hit download. My little V5 is on the 7th generation and I had 2 little todler tama's. A Sakuramotchi named Olivia and a Arhiruku named Oliver. They're real cuties but I need to get to work on bonding them. They're still at 0%.

Tama1_zpsec51a662.jpg
Olivia- Being a toddler can be SO boring!!! I mean all I ever do is dance around with Oliver and he can be a real jerk. Mom said soon we'll really like each other but I don't think she's telling the truth. I just want to be a beautiful violetchi now!

tama2_zpscbbff170.jpg
Oliver- There's not a single tama in the whole wide world who is a brave, cool, and great as me! I deserve everything life has to offer! :) Espeacilly toys to play with! Now if only I could get rid of this sister of mine. She totally cramps my style!!!

Haha As you can see I've got the restless toddler and the narasistic toddler all in one tama shell. No wonder their parents only come around to feed them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today was an interesting day! My toddlers were quite good all day and were nice to each other. Compared to how bratty they were yesterday I was quite worried and almost got out the medicine bag but low and behold they grew into teenagers! A lovely Chamametchi and a mamekatchi! They're bonding level is at 30% so they're starting to get along. :) They'll post later.

CutOutMeTamagotchi-Chamametchi.gif
Olivia- Life is good. Theres always something so fun to do! Theres so many things I see every day.... I wonder what life is like outside of this little egg.... I wonder what my husband will be like? Whats the matchmaker like? What's sunshine like? It's been so cold!

tama6_zps2fd45cb6.jpg
Oliver- You know I'm one hunk. And I'm the smartest guy I know! I wish I could go to tama town and prove it but whatever. I'll knock everyone dead right here on tamatalk!

So My teens were believe it or not needier as teens than as toddlers! It felt like they were always missing hungry and happy hearts! But to day they evolved!! Olivia is the beautiful Violetchi and Oliver the Furikothci he definitly didn't want to be.But they're doing good with bonding levels at 40%.

violetchi.gif
Olivia- Oh my gosh! My dream come true! This is me! Beautiful and cute with these flowers! I need to go in the garden! No I need to just look cute! Lets go to the beach! Oh I'm just so excited!

beauty-beast-0220-3.gif
Oliver- Someone please tell me that this is a joke.... I look scrawny and nerdy.... thats not me....

Bring on the tears, the drama, and the rice! My little Olivia said her vows today! :( She was a total bridezilla though we went through close to 72 candidates before she fell in love with a Sukatchi named Andrew. I was so sad to see her go but she is now the proud mother of a pure Violet family. Now her lovely daughter is named Cassandra and her buff son is named Anderson.

It doesn't get cuter than this little family. :)

The Violet family is doing great! So large and boisterous and always just so Happy and adorable! :) But Cassandra was sad to learn today she was able to get married. Her mom is pressuring her to uphold the family honor and get married right away but of course Cassandra loves her little family and doesn't feel ready to start her own.

:furawatchi: cassandra- Marriage? Really? they want me to get married? I'll go hang out at the dating place if they want but that man better be something if he's going to marry me!

So I got bored of my V5. Sad I know. <_< But I started up my music star instead! I am just not a big fan of the games on v5's or how boring they can get. So I started up my music star and got a cute little girl and I named her Elly.
tama8_zps1e242147.jpg

We had a lot of fun that needy hour of hers and I tried so hard to get a tamatchi but for some reason I still got a Hitodetchi. But thats ok because shes my little star! :hitodetchi:

tama7_zpseb84a4a1.jpg
Elly- Wow!!! Everythings so cool and pretty! My teacher came to see me today and she gave me a dinosaur but I don't like it very much. My teacher and I played jump rope with this boy named David. He's cool. I play the trumpet all the time and it's fun it goes woooooot!!!!!!!!

Isn't she a cutie? Well in the ways of a music star my peacious baby evolved today (so soon? :( ) and she is now a lovely itchigotchi :ichigotchi: in an all girl band called Melody.

tama9_zps325a979d.jpg
Elly- I need to practice night and day! How will I ever become a rich and famous star or pay the bills if I don't have enough skill points??? Jenny and Penny are in the same boat so it's not like they can totally hate me.

My cute little dear of an ichigotchi evolved today. I worked so hard to keep her stress low and her skills high and today she is now an adorable mimitchi!I always seem to get mimitchi on the music star but thats ok.

tama11_zps9b9e287f.jpg
Elly- I have the best news! So I went to band practice today thinking it would be no big deal. Just me and the girls playing but penny and jenny changed too!!! Jenny is a onputchi and Penny is a memetchi! So we get thrown into this audition last second and what happens? They pass us! We get a pro debut! We're placed as 148th in the rankings and I'm so excited! I could be famous....

*EDIT*- My camera can now take ok pictures of my tamagotcothci's

100_6235_zps5fbe62c0.jpg
100_6239_zps70b421bc.jpg

100_6241_zpsa3da95d8.jpg

So today was a fun day. Elly and me got some cool things from the king and we played around some....

100_6242_zpsa18e79f8.jpg
100_6248_zpsb8ad2203.jpg
100_6250_zpsf752a651.jpg

It was totally cute and Elly was having a blast. :) She's in 3rd place as a gotchi star and I couldn't be more proud. Elly wanted to log some today but shes rather tired so I'll just let her sleep.

tama11_zps9b9e287f.jpg
Elly- Shh.... Don't tell I came on. I just wanted to let you guys know how great I'm doing in life and how famous I'm getting but I don't have much money.... Would someone like to donate? You can find my proceeds page at Ellyisawsome.org! Thanks and God bless guys! Now I better go and have a secret band meeting with Jenny and Penny. We need to be the best and 3rd place doesn't cut it!

Some crazy things just happened! So my the doorbell was ringing and I was sitting in the cozy chair reading a book when Elly comes shouting at me to open the door. I allowed her to open it thinking it was just the mailman. But than her band manager came in to the room with a Gozorutchi. She declined the offer finding Roy a little too shady. But we set the clock back to 12:29 and the band manager came back and allowed for John to follow in behind him. John is a polite and shy dorotchi and Elly instantly fell in love with him. The wedding was marvelous and not too upscale or frivolous. Only a few honored guests. I was in the corner crying. I'll miss my lovely Elly.

100_6251_zpsc39429f4.jpg
100_6254_zpse9ce0e9c.jpg
100_6255_zps55373490.jpg
They had a cutie little girl whom they're naming Rosie.

tama11_zps9b9e287f.jpg
Elly- How could I have gotten so lucky???!!! I have the most beautiful husband and daughter in the world? I know I know that John isn't the most famous tama in the gotchi world but thats ok. A star like me doesn't need that drama. We'd be divorced in a week and I just don't want rosie dealing with that sort of thing....

John didn't feel like posting (a little shy) and Rosie is a little young. So thats it for now! :)

By the way..... I just wanted to thank my viewers/readers and tell you guys how much I totally appreciate you guys :) I know theres not many views yet but thank you anyways. If you have any comments or questions or critisim's feel free to shoot me a PM!

thank-you.jpg

So Rosie's parents left and she is the cutest little girl! But I tried so hard to get a tamatchi but I didn't Rosie went through the same growth process her mother did. It's really frusterating... so frusterating i didn't take any pictures really. But shes an itchigotchi and I hate to say it but I've been kind of ignoring her....

tama9_zps325a979d.jpg
Rosie- I don't think I'll ever become the worlds greatest rockstar. I don't think I can do it. I'm just a little tama girl. I also don't think any boys will ever love me... all of the ones I've seen ignore me. And the mailman doesn't give me mail because I'm too scared to open the door.... I just I wish my mommy was still here with me. :(

I feel sort of dumb because i tried to take average care of Rosie and ended up with Chantotchi but shes so cute I'm not complaining! But it took 5 tries for her to get her pro debut! Oy! :p I was not very thrilled. Anyways Rosie is doing fine. and we have lots of pictures to show you....

100_6265_zps4e1521bf.jpg
100_6264_zpsef808f37.jpg
100_6262_zps43456c72.jpg
100_6261_zpsba789810.jpg
100_6260_zpsb473a485.jpg
100_6258_zpse0d40b40.jpg
See?? I love my little Rosie so much!

tama13_zps8c3ac6fd.jpg
Rosie- I've been so stressed lately! But I'm less self consious now as an adult. I know tama's love me and so does my band. I know I play and write great and popular music but I don't know if a tamaboy will ever love me. I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll just grow old and play music and make people happy....

I'm sorry I'vebeen incredibly busy this week and I'll make a real entry soon but Rosie got married to a Toskatchi named Adam today and they had an adorable little bitty son. :)

So like I previously said Rosie got married. Luckily she got married to a character that is very, VERY near and dear to my heart. My very first Adult tamagotchi character was a Toskatchi and I was so excited and loved him so much! :) It's nice to see him again. Anyways Adam and Rosie named thier son Peeta after the hunger games. I tried to explain to them how silly that may look to everyone here on tama talk but they didn't care because they wanted a sack throwing, socialble, friendly son :) and I'm ok with that.

100_6275_zps95cd647a.jpg
100_6274_zpsf39d3499.jpg
100_6272_zps01187019.jpg
100_6271_zpscb045a43.jpg
100_6270_zps056e617c.jpg
100_6266_zpsaabb8e56.jpg

tama13_zps8c3ac6fd.jpg
- A first place band and a high class husband and child. Who knew I could be this lucky....? I thought I'd never find love.... and than I did <3 Some girls say it's the most important thing in the world and I thought they were foolish but they're really not!

I am seriously going to miss Rosie and Adam. They're a pleasure to have around and quite adorable.

So Rosie and Adam left me little Peeta to take care of. He really is quite the cutie. But I fell asleeep on him halfway through the baby hour and found himas a kutchittamatchi (for being a "bad" toddler I really find him adorable!)
tama14_zps7e552ea4.jpg
I left him on pause quite a bit and suprisingly he still changed into everybodies favorite little monkey.... Kikitchi!!!
tama15_zpsbb31dfcf.jpg
I'm desperatly now trying to raise Peetas music points but Peeta is just so laid back! I doubt he'd care if he never got an audition!

100_6279_zps97422615.jpg
100_6278_zps634a0a96.jpg
100_6277_zpsce4c5c57.jpg
100_6276_zps5f755554.jpg

tama15_zpsbb31dfcf.jpg
Peeta- Mom! Why do I have to write anything in this silly log? No body really reads it! Can I eat least have some candy after this?

So Peeta evolved yesterday into a shimashimatchi. He's the cutest little bumblebee ever and from what I can tell he's got a little crush on his band member, Jenny ;)

tama16_zpsc707412d.jpg
Peeta- Nobody said being the 5th most famous tama in the world was easy but you know I think I have a knack for it! I love the people and the stress. I love the food and my beef bowls and I love being with the band but I can't say that I love logging on this log.... sorta feels lame.

So I'll make a real post soon but I was wondering... for those of you loyal readers of my log what modern tamagotchi would you like me to log? PM me your suggestions but please refrain from asking for tama go's or tamagotchi P's. I'm thinking an IDL myself but maybe you gys have a better idea?

Well Peeta got married to a makio and I'll be sure to post all the pictures soon! But Peeta doesn't seem as happy as he was before he got married. We'll have to ask him than!

tama16_zpsc707412d.jpg
Peeta- It's really no big deal.... It's just I didn't do anything spectacular with my life.... I didn't make over 7 million dollars and I didn't add any more trophies to the family award shelf. and glimmer (his wife) reminds me everyday that I'm just not the coolest tamagotchi out there. What keeps me going is seeing beautiful Diamonds face. For her the sky is the limit. I hope she makes it far.

Well Peeta had a good life. Maybe I shouldn't have married him off so soon but when he met Makio he just looked SO happy. But I'll try harder to keep Diamond happy :)

100_6290_zps0e943a8a.jpg
100_6289_zps6317d16a.jpg
100_6288_zps028faadf.jpg
100_6287_zps703921aa.jpg
100_6286_zps1991f299.jpg
100_6284_zps117addca.jpg
100_6283_zps0d2d4f6b.jpg
100_6281_zps2de07b87.jpg
100_6282_zpsa497aa83.jpg

OMG! So I am the proud mother of a tamatchi my favorite toddler.... ever! So what if shes a "bad" character? I find her absolutely adorable!! ^_^ I took so many pictures of diamond before my camera died and I plan on playing as many games as possible with her and just making her amazing.

tama17_zpsfd872579.jpg
Diamond- Oh look! It's all so fun! I wish I could leave my room and go to the preschool though... I always have so much fun there! All the babies are so cute and theres this one boy and he looks like a poopie! Ha! How silly? I play a trumpet. I don't really like to but Mommy says it's good for me and one day I'll be famous. I wonder if I'll be a princess? I hope so! I'll wear a pretty tiara and have lots of toys!

100_6291_zps2cfa9ec5.jpg

100_6292_zpsa932290b.jpg

100_6302_zps602d3f23.jpg
100_6299_zps6e4f4969.jpg
100_6297_zpsc6ea41a5.jpg
100_6295_zps3e1c97b9.jpg
100_6294_zps4fdb5b1a.jpg
100_6293_zpsc3fafb21.jpg

Latest posts

Back