Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

The Loving Tama Diary

• Please log in to reply

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:16 PM ( #21 )

So I've been posting in my log alot today I know but I had one last thing to say.... A long time ago (about 6 years ago) tamagotchi's were the coolest thing in school. So cool stores would be out of stock within mere hours of getting a shipment. I wanted a tamagotchi so bad! My friends were all in these tamagotchi clubs and rarely let anyone touch their tama's. The longer time went by and the more I begged for one the more desperate I became for a tamgotchi. I started researching on tamgotchi's on every reliable site on the internet. I learned everything I could about vintage tama's and the connection era tama's. My friends thought I was crazy but I didn't care. A few weeks before my birthday I bought a lanyard and itchigotchi pouch and wore it to school. Practicing for when I had a tamagotchi. On my 12th bitrthday I opened my gifts to find a gorgeous tropical V3. I cherished it (And broke it 5 years later. I'm still upset over that)And 2 days later I got a white and blue v4. I had never felt more happy.
I tell this story because I remember being a young kid with a tamagotchi craze. So to those young kids out there with thier little tamago's and feel so young and inexperienced compared to the adult collectors. Don't fret. :) I've been there.
And to those people who desperately scour the internet learning about tamagotchi's because they want one so bad. Don't worry learn what you can and you won't be dissapointed. :)

Now that you know some about me and maybe a little to why I do this log enjoy whatever comes next :) From my v5 to my music star to all the future tamagotchi's I will be definitely logging!

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:51 AM ( #22 )

So little Diamond turned into a chantoitchi like her grandmother before her. I'm thinking of not letting her marry off until shes an oldie but we'll see. Shes such a cutiie playing her little trumpet :)

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:36 PM ( #23 )

Well it's been awhile. My camera had ran out of batteries and I had become incredibly busy with school. But I have big news!!! I bought a princess Spacey! It won't be here for about a month ( :P ) or maybe more but thats ok. It's coming at least.

Anyways Diamond left me with her daughter Jade who is a gorgeous Chamametchi that I love. :)

She has been having alot of fun but I'm trying to keep her hungry hearts low so I don't get a mimitchi.

Jade- Hey guys!  ^_^ I'm jade and I have a boyfriend named Toby yet. He doesn't know it yet but we're meant for each other. I love that little kikitchi :wub:  We're going to have 3 babies and leave the oldest for KSH to take care of. \

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:36 PM ( #24 )

Double post!!! Well lets use this space to day dream about Princess spacey! I hope I can get a meloditchi on the first generation.... I think shes just adorable :) But the  second game seems difficult.... It will be so different then any tamagotchis I have EVER played with....

Edited by ksh12july34, 24 February 2013 - 04:42 PM.

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:20 PM ( #25 )

After much miserable work of trying to neglect Jade she became a  I'm not the biggest fan of this little dinosaur but she is cute :)

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:16 PM ( #26 )

So my music star is starting to get a pixel leak because I dropped it too hard once last week and since it becomes so redundant and is so needy with it's stress and concerts and practicing I went back to my V5. I hope you all don't mind. I thinki t's the perfect tama to run before Princess Spacey comes :)  Right Now we have a cute family of 3. Sophie the Sakuratchi, Sean the mouseitchi (the eldest), and Phil the Mattaratchi. I'm aiming for a ninja family in the future because I've never had one. It'll break my heart to have to do but maybe they will forgive me. But maybe a kutchipatchi pure family would be nice too....

100_6312_zpscb038d07.jpg 100_6311_zps11c89184.jpg

Anyways here's each of the toddlers....

Sean- I must oh how I must become the greatest scientist ever! Than I'll impress mommy and Daddy forever and ever!

Sophie- Do you like my flower? I like it too. It's really pretty :) la lallala

Phil- I want some pizza! Yeah! Pizza Pizza!

Edited by ksh12july34, 28 February 2013 - 09:17 PM.

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:07 AM ( #27 )

My adorable little family is getting bigger by the day. They evolved into teenagers and now they're a lovely  korokothci, a shellitchi, and a bakutchi. We've been having lots of fun together raising their bonds to 80% and trying to earrn money but thats virtually impossible with the V5.

Sean- I love being the big brother! Theres so many things that I get to do! And mom and dad love me best! i even get to married I bet!

Sophie- Daddy says I'm the prettiest little girl in the whole tama universe! But lovelitchi looks so much prettier than me. I hope when I grow up I become just as famous as she is!

Phil- No one ever notices me..... I'm just Phil the ticking time bomb.... Sigh.

In other news!!!! My ID L princess spacey should becoming next week! I'll do my best to log it very well for those who are thinking of getting one or are just curious and of course those who need entertainment. I can't wait!

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:10 AM ( #28 )

Big news everybody! Princess Spacey arrived today! :D  Well Ok it didn't arrive at my house it arrived at my best friends house so it may be another week- 2 weeks before you see the princess spacey in this log.  :(  

Now in the V5 world I've gotten my adults... Kutchipatchi, hotteatchi, and Sukatchi. They're at 100% bonding and ready to go dating as soon as the matchmaker finds them old enough.

Sean- I'm hungry!! but theres so much to do like hop around and look out of my little shell and play the TV game. I've got it made here.

Sophie- Look at me!! Dont you just love and adore my wings? I know!! I love them too!

Phil- Sup? I'm the cool guy around the block. Almost cooler the kurmametchi. But he doesn't have to know that.

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:25 PM ( #29 )

Guess what??? Princess Spacey! 

It's an amazing tama! I had a lot of trouble figuring how to open it to put the batteries in but wow!!! What fun i've had with it! I imeaditly got a baby girl, momorithi. Her rich aunt played with her the whole baby hour giving her lots of points because I suck at the games pretty bad. After the baby hour she turned into a rolutchi and I named her bun-bun. I worked hard to keep her happy and so she turned into a Sabosbatchi. But I just realized the green bar on the stats screen is her happy meter. Without realizing it I had let it run out!! So shes had one care miss.  :( Hopefully no more!!

BunBun- I love sunny ays. They make me so happy. I hope I can decorate my bedroom soon.... It's so babyish. :P

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:47 PM ( #30 )

Wow! What a big day for Bunbun! She turrned into himespetchi and I couldn't be more thrilled! Shes such an adorable character!! I got 3 of her happy stamps by sheer accident. I just thought the things I picked out looked nice. She also got a pet today! I let her get the flying strawberry since it was just so cute and sweet like her!

Bunbun- I went to school today! It was alot of fun! I learned about Hamlett and percentages and the judicial system! It was sch a fun and happy day! I hope I can do more fun things soon!

• Izzyd07 likes this

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:42 PM ( #31 )

So today was just an average day. Nothing much happened with me and bunbun but I did give her 9000 points.... and her "grandma" one of my friends spent most of it when I wasn't paying attention on 2 expensive seeds, a kimono, a toy, and lots of food! Oh well bun bun is spoiled and loved <3

Bunbun- When I wast still on tama planet tamas said living in a tamagotchi wouldn't be fun at all and I'd be starved. But I think its fun! I get all this stuff and good care! Who could hate it?

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:42 PM ( #32 )

Last night I noticed the dating place was open. Bunbun hadn't earned her 4th sticker yet but she still wanted to check it out. So we did and then mametchi showed up. Bunbun got all blushy and cute and she asked him to marry her so he did and the had a cute little baby ribbonachi girl named Kristy. Kristy is adorable but half way through her baby hour I fell asleep. She was sick and starved and a paletchi. I felt so bad! SO I woke her up and took care of her and now I think she has forgiven me. I think we had alot of fun today... I hope Kristy thought so too

Kristy- I love painting and singing! I like being pretty too! Everyone I met today thinks I'm so cute and adorable. I think I am too :)

• TAMAmaybeth and Izzyd07 like this

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:55 AM ( #33 )

Kristy is now.... Lovleitchi everyone! I never realizized just how adorable she is..... she has to be the cutest female tama I've ever had on a tamgotchi....

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:33 PM ( #34 )

Wow what a busy week. Kristy is an adorable little character and I love her so much. She reached tama tomo status and got all her happy symbols and we celebrated with some candy :) Gettting tamatomo was really exciting even if it didn't seem to unlock much.

We've been having so much fun :)

Kristy- It's so nice here! I cant waituntil I become a star like Lovelin!

To be continued shortly.....

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:48 PM ( #35 )

So A little while later Kristy begged and pleaded with me to pretty please let her go at least visit the boys in the dating shop. And being nice I let her. 

It had been going splendidly well until the pilot walked in. Kristy knew he was the one for her.

And her pilot had a job to do and wanted to take her along to see the world so she asked me so kindly to take care of little Sky. 

It was very heartbreaking to see her go. She was so mild tempered and easy to care for but I already love my little peice of sky 

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:12 PM ( #36 )

So sky was a toddler through half of today and then she became a teen through much neglect. :( I felt so terrible but I would love a pichipitchi so bad that I sucked it up and didn't feed Shy 4 times. :/

She was pretty cute though don't you think? 

Sky- Mom says I'm too young to be trying to make so much money constantly but what about when I want to redo my house again?? What will i possibly do than??

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:43 PM ( #37 )

So it worked! Sky is exactly the character I wanted her to be. Shes so cute!! Sky is just loving life and loving all the little things she gets to do now that her mom was a tamatomo and shes an adult. She just swims around on her screen and reminds me of a mild tempered tamagotchio color- ocean edition (wouldn't that be so awesome???)

Sky- The skys the limit and yet here i am underwater. How ironic is that? Oh well i'm still a princess of the sea and thats big and important in and of its self

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:11 PM ( #38 )

Well After reaching tamatomo status Sky left me behind the cutest little baby girl!! A lttle choribotchi. My first! :) We named her Jade and then Sky was gone to be Queen of the ocean. I will miss her. i always my miss my adults. :( But Jade is pretty cute and we've been having lots of fun playing and going to the park. She turned into a kingyobotchi and then painaputchi with the full intents of becoming either a chamemetchi or violetchi.  

Jade- Sigh everythings so pretty! Espeacilly my house! It's all completly decorated with fine gems and jewles because I'm a very important princess. I hope one day the kings son the prince sees that and marries me...

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:44 PM ( #39 )

As many people know Chamametchi is one of my very favorite chracters and thats who jade is! She is just preacious!! :) I dressed her up in her ball gown and she looks splendid and lovely. Theres something about her "naked" thats just weird to me in this version... anyways I've been having so much fun with her and hope that she never ever has to get married! Shes my little girl!

Jade- I'm a princess. It's hard not to love me. I'm kinda lonely though.... I wish ksh would hurry up and buy a  new friend for me but that could take years I bet. Oh well I guess I'll go visit the king some more

ksh12july34

• ksh12july34 user photo

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:14 PM ( #40 )

Sorry guys... It's been a very harsh week. Jade got married and had a son. He went from a kaubatchi to a hanikamametchi and is now a mametchi named chuck norris. He's quite adorable and I love him to death! Who knew mametchi could actually be cuter?? But it's totally possible :) Anyways i'll try to do a real post soon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments