The day Tamagotchi Planet Ended?! (Part 2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Just quickly wanted to say that i forgot to add part 1 to the title of my other part, so sorry about that!! But i am remembering to do so now :)

It's lunchtime in school, and everyone seems to be huddled in the Cafeteria. All in groups, crowded around tables discussing the Tamagotchi Planet crisis. Makiko sees that Lovelitchi still hasn't made it to school, she must of had the day off after she heard the news.... So Makiko ends up hanging out with Ichigotchi and Ponytchi for the lunch period. It's not much fun though because all they do is sit in a corner of the Cafeteria and talk about Tamagotchi Planet. Makiko finishes off her lettuce and cheese sandwich then excuses herself from the table, saying she needs to use the bathroom. The two girls nod and Makiko heads in the direction of the bathroom, but then quickly veers off in the opposite direction towards the playground. There aren't very many people out, just a Young Mametchi and Oiniontchi hitting a ball to each other, and a lonely looking Pipotchi sitting at the bench eating crackers.

Makiko wanders around the playground mindlessly, still thinking about the crisis that is at hand. She thinks over all the possible things that could happen to Tamagotchi Planet and makes a mental note to herself to list them down when she gets back to class.

Back in class, Mr. Turtlepedia is droning on about our new English assignment for the week, but Makiko isn't paying much attention. She has her little pink notebook out that she carries everywhere and is scribbling down possible disasters that could happen to Tamagotchi Planet:

• Earthquake (This seems a little too minor though)
  • Comets from space coming down from space to hit the planet.
  • Some kind of crazy invasion
  • Tamagotchi Planet exploding (Highly unlikely but it's a thought)
  • Tsunami?
  • Blackout?

Makiko finishes off her list and then reads it over again. Some of the things she has listed seem highly unlikely, but with the way everyone is acting anything might happen.

The final bell rings out for the end of school. It feels like the day has really dragged, and everyone is desperate to get home. People charging in all directions, getting on buses, riding their bikes frantically down the road towards home and Mothers are waiting anxiously at the gate scanning the playground for their children. Makiko starts her walk down the road to her house.She walks quicker than usual. Once in her house, she drops her bag on the tiles by the door and walks into the kitchen to find her Mum.

"Mum!" Makiko calls.

"In the lounge sweetie!"

Makiko walks through to the lounge. Her Mum is sitting on her favourite armchair, holding a mug of coffee. The television is turned on to the Gotchi News.

"Mum, you don't actually believe all this too do you?" Makiko asks shocked. Her Mother never use to believe in anything like this.

"Well, i don't know hon... Look even the news reporter believes it.... That's gotta mean something? I mean usually the news is always correct." Makiko's Mum says not taking her eyes away from the T.V.

Makiko doesn't say anything, but instead quietly slips out of the lounge. She grabs a glass of orange juice from the fridge and heads up to her room. She doesn't really know what to do with herself, so she just flops down on her bed, thinking......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sakura <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back