Tama-Go Praise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corbin92

Reaction score
So, I just received my tama-go yesterday. I was playing around with it and I've noticed that you can successfully praise (meaning it won't do the "why are you praising me?" Face) by pressing the C button and waiting for the close up picture animation. Immediately after it beeps twice with happiness, navigate to the training section and praise it. It doesn't really do anything that is worth noticing, except praising successfully. No training points were added. But I'm not sure if that's because I have a toddler or not.

Not sure it's praise I think it's just a close up animation of them being happy they were 'noticed' so to speak.

I made a video on YouTube. Here's the link. It'll explain what I'm saying.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Huh, interesting, that I never noticed. Maybe someone here can shed some light on that.

It doesn't seem like a glitch or a bug. It seems more like if praise isn't due, then it can be randomly generated as a success or failure when given. There's no other noticeable effects.

Does it fill any happy hearts? Personally I never found any reason to praise any of my tama-gos as they're never crying or anything... :huh:

I can't really tell. I usually fill its happiness meter and make sure it stays that way. That's something to test when it drops.

EDIT: just tested to see if it refills happiness hearts. Nope. He was just successfully praised 4 times in a row after an hour of inactivity. Still no noticeable effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really tell. I usually fill its happiness meter and make sure it stays that way. That's something to test when it drops.

EDIT: just tested to see if it refills happiness hearts. Nope. He was just successfully praised 4 times in a row after an hour of inactivity. Still no noticeable effects.
hmm... intresting :blink:

hmm... intresting :blink:
As I said earlier, it may just be a random success generator during periods of inactivity. Which would make it interesting and not interesting at the same time. For people who aren't really studying why it does it, they would find it pointless because it has no noticeable effects. For those of us who are interested in why it is successfully praised for nothing, then it's like an electronic investigation mission, which makes it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back